Hattie Herma Byxbe
F, b. 15 January 1881, d. 17 June 1958
Hattie Herma Byxbe was born on 15 January 1881 at Wayne Co., IA. She married James Sanford Ammons on 21 July 1901 at Wayne Co., IA. Hattie Herma Byxbe died on 17 June 1958 at Laramie, Albany Co., WY, at age 77.
Anna Apollonia Bäsel
F, b. June 1659, d. 17 September 1734
Anna Apollonia Bäsel was born in June 1659. She was the daughter of Heinrich Bäsel. Anna Apollonia Bäsel married Paul Blinn, son of Adam Blinn and Christina Stein, on 24 November 1680 at Käshofen, Palatinate. Anna Apollonia Bäsel died on 17 September 1734 at Lambsborn, Palatinate, at age 75.
Children of Anna Apollonia Bäsel and Paul Blinn
- Jacob Blinn b. 1682
- Henrich Blinn b. Jun 1684, d. 10 Jul 1718
- Theobald Blinn b. 1686, d. bt 1741 - 1754
- Valentine Blinn b. 17 Dec 1690
- Paul Blinn b. 18 Feb 1692, d. 14 Nov 1737
- Peter Blinn+ b. 23 May 1695
- Maria Catherina Blinn b. 4 Jun 1699
- Appolonia Blinn b. 3 Feb 1702
- Margarethe Blinn b. 9 Mar 1706
Eva Catherina Bäsel
Eva Catherina Bäsel married Philip Adam Triem, son of Johann Peter Triem and Anna Catharina Hünerberger.
Hans Adam Bäsel
M, b. 1668, d. 23 December 1740
Hans Adam Bäsel was born in 1668 at Käshofen, Palatinate. He was the son of Heinrich Bäsel. Hans Adam Bäsel died on 23 December 1740 at Käshofen, Palatinate.
M, b. 1630, d. after 1687
Heinrich Bäsel was born in 1630 at Käshofen, Palatinate. He was the son of Philip Beisel. Heinrich Bäsel died after 1687 at Käshofen, Palatinate.
Jacob Bäsel was born at Lambsborn, Palatinate. He was the son of Heinrich Bäsel.
Johann Georg Bäsel
Johann Georg Bäsel was born at Käshofen, Palatinate. He was the son of Heinrich Bäsel.
M, b. 28 July 1855, d. 28 February 1906
Ludwig Bölsen was also known as Louis Boelsen. He was born on 28 July 1855 at Germany.1 He married Magdalena Schlicher, daughter of Johannes Schlicher and Klara Magdalena Munzinger, on 29 December 1881 at Benson, Woodford Co., IL, Eight children born, six living as of the 1900 census.1 Ludwig Bölsen died on 28 February 1906 at Queens Borough, New York City, NY, at age 50.
Children of Ludwig Bölsen and Magdalena Schlicher
- [S3893] 1900 Federal Census, Queens, New York City, New York. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1148; FHL #1241148.
M, b. before 1735
Anna Margaretha Bücher
F, b. circa 1726, d. before 1792
Note: Birth & Death dates found in "From The Rhine To The Shenandoah" by Daniel W. Bly page 202. Anna Margaretha Bücher was born circa 1726 at Michelbach, Kraichgau, Württemberg, Germany. She was the daughter of Hans Ulrich Bücher and Anna Barbara Wirth. Anna Margaretha Bücher married Augustine Wendel, son of Philip Wendel and Anna Margaretha Thiehl, on 1 June 1743 at Shenandoah Co., VA. Anna Margaretha Bücher died before 1792.
Children of Anna Margaretha Bücher and Augustine Wendel
- Catherina Barbara Wendel b. 1744, d. 1747
- Margaretha Barbara Wendel b. 1 Jun 1746, d. 1748
- Catherina Barbara Wendel b. 2 Jun 1748, d. 1750
- Rosena Elisabetha Wendel b. 17 Jul 1750, d. 1759
- Anna Maria Wendel+ b. 29 Mar 1753, d. 1800
- Jacob Wendel+ b. 18 Jul 1755, d. 29 Jun 1805
- Elisabetha Wendel+ b. 21 Jan 1758
- Augustine Wendel+ b. 17 Jul 1760, d. 1813
- Infant Wendel b. 29 Sep 1762, d. 6 Oct 1762
- Christina Wendel b. 13 Apr 1764, d. b 1792
- Sarah Wendel+ b. 18 Dec 1766
- Johannes Wendel+ b. 19 Jul 1769, d. 1831
F, b. circa 1740
M, b. 1740, d. before 8 February 1770
Hans Ulrich Bücher
M, b. 29 August 1686
Hans Ulrich Bücher was born on 29 August 1686 at Michelbach, Kraichgau, Württemberg, Germany, Bücher information from "Shenandoah Valley Pioneer Settlers" by Gene Paige Hammond, Second Edition, 1993, pp.18-20. He was the son of Jacob Bücher and Anna Margaretha (?) Hans Ulrich Bücher married Anna Marie Schellinger, daughter of Michael Schellinger and Barbara (?), on 13 July 1713 at Kleingartoch, Kraichgau, Württemberg, Germany. Hans Ulrich Bücher married Anna Barbara Wirth, daughter of Hans Martin Wirth and Barbara (?), on 17 April 1725 at Kleingartach, Kraichgau, Württemberg, Germany. Hans Ulrich Bücher immigrated to Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA; On the "Pink Plaissance."
Children of Hans Ulrich Bücher and Anna Marie Schellinger
Jacob Bücher was born at Zaberfeld, Kraichgau, Württemberg, Germany. He married Anna Margaretha (?).
M, b. 29 April 1739
Johann Michael Bücher
M, b. 17 August 1715
Johann Michael Bücher was born on 17 August 1715. He was the son of Hans Ulrich Bücher and Anna Marie Schellinger. Johann Michael Bücher married Catherina (?).
Johann Philip Bücher
M, b. 12 May 1728, d. after 1806
M, b. November 1736
Philip Peter Bücher
M, b. 1751
Samuel Bücher married Eleanor (?).
F, b. circa 1717
Anna Maria Bühler1
F, b. circa 1813
Anna Maria Bühler was born circa 1813 at Baden-Württemberg (now), Germany.1 She was the daughter of Georg Bühler and Rebekka Schwarzwälder. Anna Maria Bühler married Johann Jacob Brenneisen, son of Johann Jakob Brenneisen and Maria Eva Bürgin, on 28 May 1835 at Baden-Württemberg (now), Germany.1
Children of Anna Maria Bühler and Johann Jacob Brenneisen
- Rebekka Brenneisen+ b. 6 Sep 1838
- Johann Jakob Friedrich Brenneisen2 b. 16 May 1841
- Edward Brenneisen+1 b. 27 Oct 1845, d. 22 Aug 1914
- Elizabeth Mary Brenneisen+1 b. 15 Aug 1847, d. 25 Aug 1931
- Ernst Brenneisen+1 b. 2 Jan 1850
- Heinrich E. Brenneisen+1 b. 13 Nov 1853, d. 16 May 1931
- Anna Maria Brenneisen1 b. 1 Aug 1859, d. 3 Jun 1946
- Ernestine Brenneisen+1 b. 14 Nov 1864, d. 30 Oct 1932
Georg Bühler lived at Hauingen bei Lörrach, Baden-Württemberg (now), Germany. He married Rebekka Schwarzwälder.
Children of Friedrich Bürge and Maria Eva Scherer
M, b. 27 November 1781
Friedrich Bürge was also known as "Fritz".