William Robert Charles
M, b. circa 1921
William Thomas Charles
M, b. 28 March 1887, d. 27 March 1962
William Thomas Charles was born on 28 March 1887 at Waxahachie, Ellis Co., TX. He was the son of Austin Jerome Charles and Mary Ellen Baker. William Thomas Charles married Hazel Frances Blair, daughter of Albert Sheldon Blair and Emma Frances Putt, on 7 November 1914. William Thomas Charles died on 27 March 1962 at Dallas Co., TX, at age 74. He was buried in March 1962 at Five Mile Cemetery, Dallas, Dallas Co., TX.
Children of William Thomas Charles and Hazel Frances Blair
- Gladys Ava Charles+ b. 13 Apr 1917, d. 27 Nov 2005
- Alice Joy Charles b. 1918, d. 28 Feb 1919
- William Robert Charles b. c 1921
- Mary F. Charles b. 4 Aug 1921, d. 16 Jul 2003
- Sheldon Oscar Charles b. 4 Sep 1923
- Berta Mae Charles b. 4 Feb 1927, d. 26 Sep 1971
- Jack Marvin Charles+ b. 22 Nov 1931, d. 23 Sep 2011
- Carl Ray Charles b. 5 Nov 1934, d. 20 Aug 2004
Charles Charnock married Rosa Roberts.
Nina Julia Charnock
F, b. 10 October 1893, d. 26 May 1968
Note: Nina was a fine pianist and gave piano lessons to many wherever she lived. When she lived on the farm at Valley Springs, South Dakota she would hop on their pony Ginger and go from farm to farm giving lessons at $.25 per lesson. She had three boys, Earl Jr., Charles Billy, and Clive. She almost died with him, and so did he at birth. She died at the age of 74 years. Nina Julia Charnock was born on 10 October 1893 at Woonsocket, Sanborn Co., SD. She was the daughter of Charles Charnock and Rosa Roberts. Nina Julia Charnock married Earl Valentine DeWald, son of William Montgomery DeWald and Myrtella Delilah Gage, on 26 August 1914 at Sioux Falls, Minnehaha Co., SD. Nina Julia Charnock was buried in 1968 at Pomona Mausoleum, Pomona, Los Angeles Co., CA. She died on 26 May 1968 at Culver City, Los Angeles Co., CA, at age 74.
Alice E. Chase
F, b. April 1856
Alice E. Chase was born in April 1856 at Iowa.1 She married Harvey Leander Gates circa 1880, Eight children born, all living as of 1900 census.1 Alice E. Chase was buried at Mount Washington Forever Cemetery, Independence, Jackson Co., MO.
Children of Alice E. Chase and Harvey Leander Gates
- [S610] 1900 Federal Census, Jackson County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 865; FHL #1240861.
F, b. 22 February 1740/41
M, b. 6 August 1742
Benjamin Chase was born on 6 August 1742 at Westchester Co., NY. He was the son of Daniel Chase and Hannah Tallman. Benjamin Chase married Elizabeth Havilland on 30 December 1761 at Oblong (now Dutchess Co.), NY.
F, b. 1894
M, b. 10 February 1758, d. 1817
Bruce Chase married Willie Remine.
F, b. circa 1771
M, b. 1720
Daniel Chase was born in 1720. He married Hannah Tallman, daughter of John Tallman and Anna Bennett, on 17 August 1740 at Swansea, Bristol Co., MA.
Children of Daniel Chase and Hannah Tallman
- Anna Chase b. 22 Feb 1740/41
- Benjamin Chase+ b. 6 Aug 1742
- John Chase b. 3 Dec 1743, d. 12 May 1816
- Rebecca Chase b. 5 Nov 1745
- Joseph Chase b. 3 May 1747, d. b 1789
- Hannah Chase b. 13 Sep 1749
- Daniel Chase b. 10 Jul 1752
- Deborah Chase b. 1 May 1754, d. 13 Jul 1843
- Tallman Chase b. 22 Nov 1756, d. 1 Aug 1817
- Beverly Chase b. 10 Feb 1758, d. 1817
M, b. 10 July 1752
F, b. 1 May 1754, d. 13 July 1843
F, b. circa 1763
F, b. circa 1773
F, b. 13 September 1749
M, b. circa 1762, d. before 1767
M, b. 8 January 1767, d. 22 September 1824
M, b. circa 1803
James Chase was born circa 1803 at Ontario, Canada.1 He married Mary Strawn, daughter of Hiram Strawn and Catherine Windemute.1
- [S1431] 1860 Federal Census, Cedar County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 314; FHL #803314.
Jane Frances Chase
F, b. 17 July 1908, d. 2001
Jane Frances Chase was born on 17 July 1908 at Pennsylvania. She married Charles Swisher Ferguson, son of Louis W. Ferguson and Eliza Leonora Swisher, on 28 December 1927 at Adams Co., PA. Jane Frances Chase died in 2001.
M, b. 3 December 1743, d. 12 May 1816
M, b. 3 May 1747, d. before 1789
Julia Chase married W. DePew.
Julia Florence Chase
F, b. 17 July 1908, d. January 1936
Julia Florence Chase was born on 17 July 1908 at Pennsylvania. She married Harold Pennington Swisher, son of Charles Pennington Swisher and L. Maude Patterson. Julia Florence Chase died in January 1936 at Oxford, Adams Co., PA, at age 27.
M, b. 3 March 1776
M, b. 1834