M, b. February 1866
Nesbit Caldwell was born in February 1866 at Kentucky.1 He married Mary J. Wooton, daughter of Daniel Boone Wooton and Nancy Ann Murrell, circa 1890.1
- [S2402] 1900 Federal Census, Leslie County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 538; FHL #1240538.
Roy Graybill Caldwell
M, b. 26 October 1881, d. 21 July 1951
Roy Graybill Caldwell was born on 26 October 1881 at Lancaster, Fairfield Co., OH, WW I and WW II draft registrations.1 He married Ada Mae Thomas. Roy Graybill Caldwell died on 21 July 1951 at Mitchell, Davison Co., SD, at age 69. He was buried in July 1951 at Lakeview Cemetery, Windom, Cottonwood Co., MN, Findagrave #57558296.
Child of Roy Graybill Caldwell and Ada Mae Thomas
- Kenyon Thomas Caldwell b. 25 Jun 1918, d. 11 Aug 2005
- [S5052] 1900 Federal Census, Minnehaha County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1552-3, FHL #1241552-3.
F, b. 26 February 1900, d. 15 June 1960
Ruby Caldwell was born on 26 February 1900 at Wirt Co., WV.1 She was the daughter of Harvey Howard Caldwell and Barbara Ellen Yoho.1 Ruby Caldwell married William Lynch circa 1916.2 Ruby Caldwell lived in January 1920 at 37 Oak Street, Highland Heights, Campbell Co., KY; with her mother.3163.2 She married (?) Warner. Occupation: Restaurant owner-operator in 1930 at Ft. Thomas, Campbell Co., KY.3 Ruby Caldwell and (?) Warner were divorced before April 1930. Ruby Caldwell lived in April 1930 at 1110 South Ft. Thomas Avenue, Ft. Thomas, Campbell Co., KY.3 She married (?) Pearson after April 1930. Ruby Caldwell died on 15 June 1960 at Dallas, Dallas Co., TX, at age 60. She was buried in June 1960 at Evergreen Cemetery, Campbell Co., KY.
Children of Ruby Caldwell and William Lynch
- [S681] 1900 Federal Census, Wirt County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1776; FHL #1241776.
- [S3163] 1920 Federal Census, Campbell County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 563.
- [S3165] 1930 Federal Census, Campbell County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 738; FHL #2340473.
William H. Caldwell
M, b. January 1848
M, b. circa 1828
- [S584] 1850 Federal Census, Highland County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 694.
F, b. 14 September 1773, d. 8 May 1838
Catherine Caley was born on 14 September 1773 at Virginia. She married Frederick Saum, son of Nicholas Saum. Catherine Caley died on 8 May 1838 at New Market Twp., Highland Co., OH, at age 64. She was buried in May 1838 at Old Dutch Cemetery, New Market, Highland Co., OH.
Delisle J. Caley
M, b. 30 April 1875, d. before June 1880
F, b. 25 July 1848, d. 11 June 1899
Henrietta Caley was born on 25 July 1848. She was the daughter of Abram Caley and Martha (?)1 Henrietta Caley married Absolom Roush, son of William Roush and Elizabeth Wilkin, on 15 September 1868 at Highland Co., OH, Ceremony by Eli Runyon, J.P. Henrietta Caley died on 11 June 1899 at Highland Co., OH, at age 50.
- [S584] 1850 Federal Census, Highland County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 694.
Sadie Ray Caley
F, b. 12 August 1878, d. 27 February 1949
Sadie Ray Caley was born on 12 August 1878 at Middletown, Montgomery Co., MO. She was the daughter of William Allen Caley and Virginia L. Young. Sadie Ray Caley married Richard Parris McGarvin, son of Franklin M. McGarvin and Susan Orlenna Reed, on 17 March 1901 at Long Beach, Los Angeles Co., CA. Sadie Ray Caley lived on 9 January 1920 at Iowa Street, Escondido, San Diego Co., CA.1 She lived in January 1949 at 702 West Culver, Phoenix, Maricopa Co., AZ. She died on 27 February 1949 at Community Hospital, Wickenburg, Maricopa Co., AZ, at age 70. She was buried in March 1949 at Greenwood Memory Lawn Cemetery, Phoenix, Maricopa Co., AZ, Findagrave #178231899.
Children of Sadie Ray Caley and Richard Parris McGarvin
- [S1752] 1920 Federal Census, San Diego County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 130.
Sarah Caley married Walter Rhoads, son of Theodore Rhoads and Catharine Garges, on 3 July 1911, No children.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 252.
William Allen Caley
M, b. May 1841, d. before January 1920
William Allen Caley was born in May 1841 at Highland Co., OH.1,2 He was the son of Rev. John C. Cailey and Sarah Ann Sonner. William Allen Caley began military service on 22 June 1863 Civil War service, enlisted, Co. A, Ohio Heavy Artillery Regt., promoted to Full Sergeant 5 SEP 1863, mustered out 23 AUG 1865, Nashville, TN. He married Virginia L. Young on 24 January 1874 at Warren Co., IL. William Allen Caley lived on 28 June 1880 at Middletown, Montgomery Co., MO; Hardware store proprietor.3 He lived on 8 June 1900 at 501 Temple Street, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA.2 He lived on 16 April 1910 at 1313 Illinois Street, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA; Evangelist preacher, Virginia was a music teacher.4 He died before January 1920 at Los Angeles Co. (probably), CA.
Children of William Allen Caley and Virginia L. Young
- [S232] 1860 Federal Census, Highland County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 987; FHL #803987.
- [S1086] 1900 Federal Census, Los Angeles County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 90; FHL #1240090.
- [S1272] 1880 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 705; FHL #1254705.
- [S789] 1910 Federal Census, Los Angeles County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 85; FHL #1374099.
Creighton Beedy Calfee
M, b. 25 January 1908, d. January 1982
Creighton Beedy Calfee was born on 25 January 1908 at St. Louis, MO. He was the son of Joseph Starke Calfee and Nelle Beedy. Creighton Beedy Calfee married Betty Cantrell Bay, daughter of Mansfield Cantrell Bay and Maude M. Hubbell, on 12 June 1934 at Clayton, St. Louis Co., MO. Creighton Beedy Calfee died in January 1982 at St. Louis, MO. He was buried in 1982 at Bellefontaine Cemetery, St. Louis, MO, Findagrave #109597629.
Creighton Mansfield Calfee
M, b. 10 July 1942, d. 23 January 2014
Joseph Starke Calfee
M, b. 22 May 1868, d. 5 June 1949
Joseph Starke Calfee was born on 22 May 1868 at Bluefield, Tazewell Co., VA. He married Nelle Beedy. Joseph Starke Calfee died on 5 June 1949 at St. Louis, MO, at age 81. He was buried in June 1949 at Bellefontaine Cemetery, St. Louis, MO, Findagrave #19780257.
Bernice Dorothy Calhoun
F, b. 28 November 1914, d. 29 August 1984
Bernice Dorothy Calhoun was born on 28 November 1914 at Salado, Bell Co., TX. She married Morris Barton Howell. Bernice Dorothy Calhoun died on 29 August 1984 at Big Spring, Howard Co., TX, at age 69. She was buried in September 1984 at Trinity Memorial Park, Big Spring, Howard Co., TX, Findagrave #59466463.
F, b. 8 December 1800, d. 17 June 1880
Note: See notes for husband Moses Starr. Elizabeth Calhoun was born on 8 December 1800 at Virginia. She was the daughter of William Calhoun and Mary Williams. Elizabeth Calhoun married Moses Starr, son of James Starr and Nancy Reddick, on 1 August 1819 at Belmont Co., OH. Elizabeth Calhoun died on 17 June 1880 at Bellfountain, Benton Co., OR, at age 79.
Children of Elizabeth Calhoun and Moses Starr
- Samuel Fletcher Starr+ b. 10 Sep 1820, d. 1 Mar 1858
- Cephas Wesley Starr+ b. 12 Jan 1822, d. 10 Apr 1895
- Noah Asbury Starr+ b. 23 May 1823, d. 30 Aug 1881
- Isaac Reynolds Starr b. 23 Apr 1825, d. 30 Sep 1850
- Joseph Benson Starr+ b. 23 Feb 1827, d. 16 Sep 1855
- Azariah Williams Starr+ b. 2 Dec 1828, d. 21 Mar 1899
- Mary Jane Starr b. 10 Dec 1830, d. 17 Jul 1907
- Milton Clark Starr b. 3 Nov 1832, d. Jul 1915
- Elizabeth Ann Starr+ b. 12 May 1835, d. 28 Feb 1907
- Cornelius Battelle Starr+ b. 11 Aug 1838, d. 22 May 1916
- George Calhoun Starr+ b. 24 Mar 1841, d. 8 Dec 1903
- Martin Luther Starr+ b. 3 Jul 1843, d. 8 Dec 1903
F, b. 15 January 1854, d. 13 August 1909
Evelyn Calhoun was born on 15 January 1854 at Iowa per headstone, or 1855 per 1900 census.1 She married John William Callan on 13 September 1877 at Clarinda, Page Co., IA. Evelyn Calhoun died on 13 August 1909 at age 55. She was buried in August 1909 at Mount Hope Cemetery, Hiawatha, Brown Co., KS, Findagrave #102123756.
- [S110] 1900 Federal Census, Gage County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 928; FHL #1240928.
F, b. 23 December 1833, d. 3 November 1892
Margaret Calhoun was born on 23 December 1833 at Ireland.1 She married Thomas Boyd, son of William John Boyd and Jane Preston, on 22 November 1855 at Lenawee Co., MI.1 Margaret Calhoun died on 3 November 1892 at Lenawee Co., MI, at age 58. She was buried in November 1892 at Brookside Cemetery, Tecumseh, Lenawee Co., MI.
Children of Margaret Calhoun and Thomas Boyd
- [S3023] 1860 Federal Census, Lenawee County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 551; FHL #803551.
- [S1293] 1880 Federal Census, Lenawee County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 591; FHL #1254591.
- [S3024] 1870 Federal Census, Lenawee County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 685; FHL #552184.
Susan Calhoun married Samuel Frey.
William Calhoun married Mary Williams.
F, d. circa 1824
Barbara Calip married Michael Bloom. Barbara Calip died circa 1824 When her son Earhardt was 6 years old.
Arthur Vernon Calkins
Arthur Vernon Calkins married Hilma Christine Malmgren.
Elisha Calkins married Arethusa Patch.
F, b. 2 December 1879, d. 12 December 1960
Jessie Calkins was born on 2 December 1879 at Kearney, Buffalo Co., NE. She was the daughter of Elisha Calkins and Arethusa Patch. Jessie Calkins lived in 1900 at Payette, Canyon Co., ID.1 She married George Washington Windle, son of Jacob Windle and Tryphenia Wilcox, circa 1907 at Payette, Payette Co., ID, This marriage ended in late 1920 or early 1921, when Jessie left George Windle. Jessie Calkins lived in 1910 at Payette, Canyon Co., ID.2 She and George Washington Windle were divorced circa 1921. Jessie Calkins died on 12 December 1960 at Seattle, King Co., WA, at age 81.
Children of Jessie Calkins and George Washington Windle
Norma K. Calkins
F, b. 4 November 1922
Ann Elizabeth Call1
F, b. 16 June 1857, d. 24 July 1939
Ann Elizabeth Call was born on 16 June 1857 at Missouri.1 She married George T. Lunday, son of Gabriel Lunday and Eleanor J. Windle, circa 1879 Appears from 1900 census that no children were born to this marriage.1 Ann Elizabeth Call died on 24 July 1939 at age 82.
- [S490] 1900 Federal Census, Chariton County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 847; FHL #1240847.
Chloe Jane Call
Chloe Jane Call married Lars Fredrick Christensen.
F, b. 10 January 1812, d. 29 November 1894
Margaret Call was born on 10 January 1812 at Montgomery Co., KY. She married John Thomas Fuqua on 10 January 1831 at Bourbon Co., KY. Margaret Call died on 29 November 1894 at Hancock Co., IN, at age 82.
F, b. circa 1873
- [S3341] 1920 Federal Census, Putnam County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 461.