William E. Conrad1
M, b. 25 January 1846, d. 13 October 1928
William E. Conrad was born on 25 January 1846 at Rappahannock or Loudoun Co., VA.1 He was the son of George Conrad and Mary Ann Priest.1 William E. Conrad died on 13 October 1928 at Lewis Co., WV, at age 82.
- [S2999] 1850 Federal Census, Lewis County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 956.
William Francis Conrad
M, b. circa 1845
William Francis Conrad was born circa 1845 at Gallia Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of David Hartley Conrad and Eveline Board.
- [S685] 1860 Federal Census, Gallia County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 966; FHL #803966.
William Lewis Conrad1
M, b. circa 1865
William Lewis Conrad was born circa 1865 at Wirt Co., WV.1 He was the son of John C. Conrad and Hannah C. Parsons.1,2 William Lewis Conrad married Margaret L. Board, daughter of James L. Board and Eleanor J. (?), circa 1892, Three children born, two living as of 1900 census.3
Children of William Lewis Conrad and Margaret L. Board
- [S680] 1870 Federal Census, Wirt County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, Series M593, Roll 1701; FHL #553200.
- [S1534] 1880 Federal Census, Wirt County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1415; FHL #1255415.
- [S681] 1900 Federal Census, Wirt County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1776; FHL #1241776.
F, b. August 1892
Winifred Conrad was born in August 1892 at Gilmer Co. (probably), WV.1 She was the daughter of George Anthony Conrad and Mary Catherine Nicholas.1
- [S4014] 1900 Federal Census, Gilmer County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1758; FHL #1241758.
Youngwolf Conrad married Jennie Taylor.
F, b. 24 June 1907
M, d. 1860
M, b. 1862, d. 1862
M, d. 1866
Ruth Marian Conrath
F, b. 12 December 1915, d. 22 December 1998
Ruth Marian Conrath was born on 12 December 1915 at Guernsey Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Walter Carl Conrath and Alice Cecelia Ancell. Ruth Marian Conrath married Paul David O'Dowd, son of Elihew Emery O'Dowd and Nell Louise Wendell, on 3 September 1939 at Jefferson Co., OH.1 Ruth Marian Conrath died on 22 December 1998 at North Ridgeville, Lorain Co., OH, at age 83. She was buried in December 1998 at Northwood Cemetery, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 31899914.
- [S1955] 1940 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3075.
Walter Carl Conrath1
M, b. 21 April 1887
Walter Carl Conrath was born on 21 April 1887 at Washington Co., OH.1 He married Alice Cecelia Ancell on 26 June 1906 at Washington Co., OH.
Child of Walter Carl Conrath and Alice Cecelia Ancell
- Ruth Marian Conrath+ b. 12 Dec 1915, d. 22 Dec 1998
- [S603] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1330 - 31; FHL #1241330 - 31.
F, b. 24 November 1918, d. 9 March 1995
F, b. 14 December 1902
Mabel Conroy was born on 14 December 1902.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Conroy and Ida (?)1 Mabel Conroy married Ernest Theodore Wise, son of Karl Marshall Wise and Mary Ziegler, on 13 September 1922.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
John Vincent Contini
M, d. before 29 June 1974
John Vincent Contini died before 29 June 1974.
Eleanor Rose Conway
F, b. 9 January 1730, d. 11 February 1829
Eleanor Rose Conway was born on 9 January 1730. She married James Madison Sr., son of Ambrose Madison and Frances Thompson Taylor, circa 1750. Eleanor Rose Conway died on 11 February 1829 at age 99.
George A. Conway
M, b. circa 1862, d. before 3 April 1940
George A. Conway was born circa 1862 at Ohio. He married Rose (?) circa 1900. George A. Conway died before 3 April 1940.
Col. Henry Conway
M, b. 1749, d. 1812
Col. Henry Conway was born in 1749. He died in 1812.
Child of Col. Henry Conway
- Nancy Conway+ b. 22 Mar 1772
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.137.
John B. Conway1
M, b. 27 December 1817, d. 24 January 1899
John B. Conway was born on 27 December 1817.1 He was the son of Jesse Conway and Margaret (?)1 John B. Conway married Hannah Urner Price, daughter of Rev. George D. Price and Sarah Urner, No children to this marriage.1 John B. Conway died on 24 January 1899 at age 81.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.137.
F, b. 27 August 1879, d. 14 July 1966
Mary Conway was born on 27 August 1879 at Brown Co., IL. She married George Murphy. Mary Conway died on 14 July 1966 at age 86. She was buried in July 1966 at Frazee Cemetery, Wayland, Clark Co., MO, Findagrave #83133411.
F, b. 22 March 1772
Nancy Conway was born on 22 March 1772. She was the daughter of Col. Henry Conway. Nancy Conway married Maj. James Sevier, son of John Sevier and Sarah Hawkins, on 25 March 1789.
Rita Emily Conway1
F, b. 6 October 1918, d. 14 January 1986
Rita Emily Conway was born on 6 October 1918 at Campbell Co., KY.1 She was the daughter of Floyd Raymond Caldwell and Louise Christen.1 Rita Emily Conway lived in April 1940 at 1 East Third Street, Newport, Campbell Co., KY; with her mother, occupation waitress. Surname mis-indexed "Connay". She married Howard Leslie Biltz, son of William J. Biltz and Magalina Savahas, after April 1940. Rita Emily Conway died on 14 January 1986 at Campbell Co., KY, at age 67 Dates per SSDI, last residence Newport.
- [S3163] 1920 Federal Census, Campbell County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 563.
Rose Marian Conway1
F, b. 3 August 1905, d. 23 March 2001
Rose Marian Conway was born on 3 August 1905 at Ohio.1 She was the daughter of George A. Conway and Rose (?)1 Rose Marian Conway married John Henry Applegate, son of Irwin Applegate and Fannie I. Wolfe, on 1 June 1927 at Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH. Rose Marian Conway died on 23 March 2001 at Palm Beach Co., FL, at age 95 Dates per SSDI, last residence West Palm Beach.
Child of Rose Marian Conway and John Henry Applegate
- [S2105] 1940 Federal Census, Wayne County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1835.
Jodi Lynn Conwell
F, b. 26 August 1963, d. 6 January 1978
Ray H. Conwell
M, b. 1900, d. 1939
Ray H. Conwell was born in 1900. He married Sarah Elizabeth Boyd, daughter of Robert Ellis Boyd and Agnes McFarland. Ray H. Conwell died in 1939. He was buried in 1939 at Palisade Cemetery, Palisade Precinct, Mesa Co., CO.
Robert Earl Conwell
M, b. 8 June 1928, d. 27 May 1998
Robert Earl Conwell was born on 8 June 1928. He was the son of Ray H. Conwell and Sarah Elizabeth Boyd. Robert Earl Conwell began military service Korean War, Cpl., U.S. Army. He married Jacqueline Florence Burdick. Robert Earl Conwell died on 27 May 1998 at age 69. He was buried in 1998 at Rangely Cemetery, Rangely, Rio Blanco Co., CO.
Ada Rebecca Cook1
F, b. October 1868
Ada Rebecca Cook was born in October 1868 at Baltimore Co. (probably), MD.1 She was the daughter of John Cook and Rebecca R. (?) Ada Rebecca Cook married John S. Jackson, son of William Jackson and Elizabeth McLaughlin, circa 1893.1
- [S1422] 1900 Federal Census, Baltimore (Independent City), Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 608-618; FHL #1240608-18.
Adrian B. Cook1
M, b. 19 August 1910, d. 13 June 2008
Adrian B. Cook was born on 19 August 1910 at Gratiot Co., MI.1 He was the son of Milan L. Cook and Mildred Dibble.1 Adrian B. Cook married Mary (?) before April 1940. Adrian B. Cook lived in April 1940 at Detroit, Wayne Co., MI. He died on 13 June 2008 at Ingham Co., MI, at age 97 Dates per SSDI, last residence Stockbridge.
- [S3039] 1930 Federal Census, Gratiot County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 989; FHL #2340724.