M. Bernice (?)
F, b. 1897, d. 1959
M. Bernice (?) was born in 1897. She married Arthur S. Peterson. M. Bernice (?) died in 1959 at Ruskin, Nuckolls Co., NE. She was buried in 1959 at Spring Creek Cemetery, Ruskin, Nuckolls Co., NE, Findagrave #47353417.
M. Berthena (?)1
F, b. circa 1838
- [S992] 1870 Federal Census, Knox County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1229; FHL #552728.
M. Catharine (?)1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 618.
M. Eleanor (?)1
F, b. circa 1898
M. Eleanor (?) was born circa 1898 at Canada.1 She married Norman McComb Roulette, son of Ulyssus Sheridan Roulette and Lelia McComb, circa 1920.1
- [S933] 1930 Federal Census, San Diego County, California. Microfilm Image, Series T626, Roll 191.
M. F. (?)
M. F. (?) married C. H. DeShazo.
M. M. (?)1
F, b. circa 1837, d. before 2 June 1900
M. M. (?) was born circa 1837 at Connecticut.1 She married Rev. John Blair Linn, son of Archibald Laidlie Linn and Mary Ten Eyck McClellan, no surviving children.1 M. M. (?) died before 2 June 1900.
- [S3266] 1880 Federal Census, Yazoo County, Mississippi. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 670; FHL #1254670.
M. S. (?)1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.107.
F, b. January 1871
Mabel (?) was born in January 1871 at New York.1 She married David Fentress, son of Judge James Fentress and Mary Tate Perkins, in 1900.1
- [S275] 1900 Federal Census, Cook County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 244 - 295; FHL #1240244 - 95.
Mabel A. (?)
F, b. circa 1915
Mabel C. (?)1
F, b. circa 1898
Mabel C. (?) was born circa 1898 at New Jersey.1 She married John Herbison, son of William Herbison and Emma Bollenbacher, circa 1917.1
Children of Mabel C. (?) and John Herbison
- [S864] 1920 Federal Census, Westchester County, New York. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1277.
Mabel E. (?)
F, b. circa 1908, d. 1939
Mabel L. (?)1
F, b. circa 1909
Mabel L. (?) was born circa 1909 at Kansas.1 She married Paul S. Gere, son of James L. Gere and Eva M. Gordon.
- [S2961] 1930 Federal Census, Orange County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 181; FHL #2339916.
Mabel M. (?)
F, b. 1904
Mabel R. (?)1
F, b. circa 1900
Mabel R. (?) was born circa 1900 at Ohio.1 She married Albert E. Hershey, son of Jacob Hershey and Susan Gertrude Eby, circa 1928.1
- [S1235] 1930 Federal Census, Champaign County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 410.
F, b. 24 October 1899, d. December 1982
Mabelle (?) was born on 24 October 1899 at Ohio.1 She married Russell Klepinger, son of Jacob Klepinger and Amelia Ann Garber. Mabelle (?) died in December 1982 at Darke Co., OH, at age 83 Dates per SSDI, last residence Greenville.
- [S2821] 1940 Federal Census, Darke County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3060.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 591.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 565.
F, b. circa 1884
Mae (?) was born circa 1884 at Ohio.1 She married Earl Wayne Cline, son of Edwin D. Cline and Lina Hager, circa 1902, 1910 census shows one child born and still living, but it is not shown in the household.1
Mae Belle (?)
F, b. 5 April 1887, d. 24 January 1961
F, b. circa 1868, d. after 7 April 1930
Magdalen (?) was born circa 1868 at Denmark.1 She married Jens Pedersen circa 1890.2 Magdalen (?) died after 7 April 1930.
F, b. 8 October 1800, d. 1873
F, b. 1685, d. February 1767
Magdalena (?) was born in 1685 at Pequea Twp., Lancaster Co., PA. She married Hans Hess, son of Samuel Hess and Barbara Reimann. Magdalena (?) was buried in 1767 at Baumgarden Station Cemetery, Lancaster Co., PA. She died in February 1767 at Pequea Twp., Lancaster Co., PA.
Children of Magdalena (?) and Hans Hess
- Anna Hess+ b. c 1709, d. 1792
- Jacob Hess b. c 1711
- John Hess b. c 1712
- Christian Hess b. 1714
- Michael Hess b. 12 Apr 1715, d. 17 Nov 1792
- Barbara Hess b. c 1717
- Magdalena Hess+ b. 28 Mar 1717, d. 1784
- Abraham Hess b. c 1725
- Elizabeth Hess b. 27 Sep 1725
- Veronica Hess b. 22 Aug 1729
- Samuel Hess b. 9 Apr 1731
Children of Magdalena (?) and Jacob Steiner
- John Stoner+ b. 30 Jan 1755, d. 4 Jan 1838
- David Stoner+1 b. 25 Jan 1758, d. 8 Nov 1843
- Marian Stoner1 b. 15 Jan 1760, d. a 1809
- Catharina Stoner2 b. 9 Feb 1763, d. a 1804
- Rebecca Stoner2 b. 15 Jan 1764, d. 1848
- Sarah Stoner2 b. 29 Jan 1766, d. a 1804
- Samuel Stoner+2 b. 25 Dec 1767, d. 19 Feb 1839
- Isaac Stoner+2 b. 6 Feb 1770, d. 6 Jun 1803
- Abraham Stoner3 b. 18 Oct 1771, d. 1850
F, b. 1721
Magdalena (?) was born in 1721 at Germany. She married Christian Dellinger, son of Hans Georg Döllinger and Catherina Krahenbühl, circa 1740 at Strasburg, Shenandoah Co. (now), VA.
Magdalena (?) married Ludwig Kibler, son of Christian Kibler and Maria Magdalena (?), at Shenandoah Co., VA.
F, d. 1834
Magdalena (?) married Philip Kibler, son of Christian Kibler and Maria Magdalena (?), A marriage of Philip Kibler to Mary Wiseman in Shenandoah County was recorded by Rev. Jacob Snider on 24 MAR 1782. Suspect this is the same marriage, and the name "Magdalena" was passed down in error/confusion. DLB 2006. Magdalena (?) died in 1834.