M, b. 30 June 1867, d. 3 December 1868
Valentin Conrad was born on 30 June 1867 at Höheinöd, Pfalz, Germany. He was the son of Heinrich Conrad and Anna Eva Stichler. Valentin Conrad died on 3 December 1868 at Höheinöd, Pfalz, Germany, at age 1.
Virginia Conrad was born. She was the daughter of Peter Jasper Conrad and Clementine Rice. Virginia Conrad died Died in infancy.
Virginia Ellen Conrad
F, b. 1 March 1844, d. 17 July 1931
Virginia Ellen Conrad married Morgan Pomroy. Virginia Ellen Conrad was born on 1 March 1844 at Wirt Co., VA (now WV). She was the daughter of Peter Conrad and Jane Blosser. Virginia Ellen Conrad died on 17 July 1931 at age 87.
M, b. circa 1789
William Conrad was born circa 1789. He was the son of John Conrad and Catherine Wendel.
M, b. circa 1822
William Conrad was born circa 1822 at Wirt Co. (probably), VA (now WV).1 He was the son of Jacob Conrad and Sarah Thurman.1 Occupation: Tanner in 1850 at Wirt Co., VA (now WV).1
- [S678] 1850 Federal Census, Wirt County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 981.
William D. Conrad
M, b. 18 February 1871, d. 22 December 1956
William D. Conrad was born on 18 February 1871 at Hocking Co., OH. He was the son of David C. Conrad and Lucinda Rettgers. William D. Conrad married Florence Hart on 15 October 1893. William D. Conrad died on 22 December 1956 at age 85.
William E. Conrad1
M, b. 25 January 1846, d. 13 October 1928
William E. Conrad was born on 25 January 1846 at Rappahannock or Loudoun Co., VA.1 He was the son of George Conrad and Mary Ann Priest.1 William E. Conrad died on 13 October 1928 at Lewis Co., WV, at age 82.
- [S2999] 1850 Federal Census, Lewis County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 956.
William Francis Conrad
M, b. circa 1845
William Francis Conrad was born circa 1845 at Gallia Co. (probably), OH.1 He was the son of David Hartley Conrad and Eveline Board.
- [S685] 1860 Federal Census, Gallia County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 966; FHL #803966.
William Lewis Conrad1
M, b. circa 1865
William Lewis Conrad was born circa 1865 at Wirt Co., WV.1 He was the son of John C. Conrad and Hannah C. Parsons.1,2 William Lewis Conrad married Margaret L. Board, daughter of James L. Board and Eleanor J. (?), circa 1892, Three children born, two living as of 1900 census.3
Children of William Lewis Conrad and Margaret L. Board
- Henry A. Conrad3 b. Jul 1894
- Harvey S. Conrad3 b. Jun 1897
- John Lewis Conrad b. c 1906
- [S680] 1870 Federal Census, Wirt County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, Series M593, Roll 1701; FHL #553200.
- [S1534] 1880 Federal Census, Wirt County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1415; FHL #1255415.
- [S681] 1900 Federal Census, Wirt County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1776; FHL #1241776.
F, b. August 1892
Winifred Conrad was born in August 1892 at Gilmer Co. (probably), WV.1 She was the daughter of George Anthony Conrad and Mary Catherine Nicholas.1
- [S4014] 1900 Federal Census, Gilmer County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1758; FHL #1241758.
Youngwolf Conrad married Jennie Taylor.
Child of Youngwolf Conrad and Jennie Taylor
- Nancy Wolf d. c 1832
F, b. 24 June 1907
Conrad was born on 24 June 1907. She was the daughter of Lafayette Fountaine Conrad and Laura Sullenbarger.
M, d. 1860
Conrad was the son of Jacob Conrad and Abigail Dietz McCutcheon. Conrad died in 1860.
M, b. 1862, d. 1862
Conrad died in 1862. He was born in 1862. He was the son of Jacob Conrad and Abigail Dietz McCutcheon.
M, d. 1866
Conrad was the son of Jacob Conrad and Abigail Dietz McCutcheon. Conrad died in 1866.
Ruth Marian Conrath
F, b. 12 December 1915, d. 22 December 1998
Ruth Marian Conrath was born on 12 December 1915 at Guernsey Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Walter Carl Conrath and Alice Cecelia Ancell. Ruth Marian Conrath married Paul David O'Dowd, son of Elihew Emery O'Dowd and Nellie Allender, on 3 September 1939 at Jefferson Co., OH. Ruth Marian Conrath died on 22 December 1998 at North Ridgeville, Lorain Co., OH, at age 83. She was buried in December 1998 at Northwood Cemetery, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, Findagrave #31899914.
- [S1955] 1940 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3075.
Walter Carl Conrath1
M, b. 21 April 1887, d. 1956
Walter Carl Conrath was born on 21 April 1887 at Washington Co., OH.1 He married Alice Cecelia Ancell on 26 June 1906 at Washington Co., OH. Walter Carl Conrath died in 1956 at Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH. He was buried in 1956 at Northwood Cemetery, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, Findagrave #104918336.
Child of Walter Carl Conrath and Alice Cecelia Ancell
- Ruth Marian Conrath+ b. 12 Dec 1915, d. 22 Dec 1998
- [S603] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1330 - 31; FHL #1241330 - 31.
F, b. 24 November 1918, d. 9 March 1995
Roberta Conreaux was born on 24 November 1918 at Piremont, Rockland Co., NY. She married Homer Ernest Paulin, son of Edward Emery Paulin and Ethel Henderson, in 1943 at Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN. Roberta Conreaux died on 9 March 1995 at Nashville, Brown Co., IN, at age 76.
F, b. 14 December 1902
Mabel Conroy was born on 14 December 1902.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Conroy and Ida (?)1 Mabel Conroy married Ernest Theodore Wise, son of Karl Marshall Wise and Mary Ziegler, on 13 September 1922.1
Child of Mabel Conroy and Ernest Theodore Wise
- Karl Marshall Wise1 b. 17 Aug 1923
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
Sandra Denise Conroy
F, b. 6 June 1961, d. 31 May 1998
Sandra Denise Conroy was born on 6 June 1961 at Waltham, Middlesex Co., MA. She was the daughter of Karen Diane Franklin. Sandra Denise Conroy died on 31 May 1998 at Baltimore, MD, at age 36 per SSDI, last residence Baltimore.
Child of Thomas Conroy and Ida (?)
- Mabel Conroy+1 b. 14 Dec 1902
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
Catherine Constable married Ezekiel Haney, son of James Haney and Ann (?), on 26 September 1871 at Jefferson Co., IL.
(?) Contarno married George E. Miller.
John Vincent Contini
M, d. before 29 June 1974
John Vincent Contini died before 29 June 1974.
Lewis Adelbert Convis
M, b. 29 December 1908, d. 8 April 1987
Lewis Adelbert Convis was born on 29 December 1908 at Michigan.1 He married Edith Lucille Falkner on 27 August 1931 at Centralia, Lewis Co., WA. Lewis Adelbert Convis began military service WW II service, U.S. Army, commisioned, Maj. He died on 8 April 1987 at age 78. He was buried in April 1987 at Mountain View Cemetery, Centralia, Lewis Co., WA, Findagrave #102687875.
- [S5002] 1940 Federal Census, Lewis County, Washington. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 4350.
Amanda M. Conway
F, b. 15 June 1863
Amanda M. Conway was also known as "Amy". She was born on 15 June 1863 at Guernsey Co. (probably), OH; daughter of David and Nancy (Jordan) Conway.1 She married Howard Johnson Forsythe, son of Cephas Porter Forsythe and Sarah Ann Clippinger, on 19 May 1892 at Guernsey Co., OH.
Children of Amanda M. Conway and Howard Johnson Forsythe
- Porter Howard Forsythe b. 11 Jun 1894, d. 22 Oct 1948
- Martha Elizabeth Forsythe b. 3 Apr 1896, d. 2 Nov 1970
- [S349] 1870 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1206; FHL #552705.
Eleanor Rose Conway
F, b. 9 January 1730, d. 11 February 1829
Eleanor Rose Conway was born on 9 January 1730. She married James Madison Sr., son of Ambrose Madison and Frances Thompson Taylor, circa 1750. Eleanor Rose Conway died on 11 February 1829 at age 99.
Child of Eleanor Rose Conway and James Madison Sr.
- President James Madison b. 16 Mar 1751, d. 27 Feb 1801
George A. Conway
M, b. circa 1862, d. before 3 April 1940
George A. Conway was born circa 1862 at Ohio. He married Rose (?) circa 1900. George A. Conway died before 3 April 1940.
Child of George A. Conway and Rose (?)
- Rose Marian Conway+ b. 3 Aug 1905, d. 23 Mar 2001
Col. Henry Conway
M, b. 1749, d. 1812
Col. Henry Conway was born in 1749. He died in 1812.
Child of Col. Henry Conway
- Nancy Conway+ b. 22 Mar 1772
Jesse Conway married Margaret (?).1
Child of Jesse Conway and Margaret (?)
- John B. Conway1 b. 27 Dec 1817, d. 24 Jan 1899
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.137.