- [S536] 1900 Federal Census, Stearns County, Minnesota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 792; FHL #1240792.
M, b. circa 1886
Ablene Davis married George Roscoe Seely.
Ada L. Davis1
F, b. January 1900
Ada L. Davis was born in January 1900 at Bell Co., TX.1 She was the daughter of John H. Davis and Sarah Rachel Kemp.1
- [S1957] 1900 Federal Census, Bell County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1610; FHL #1241610.
Agnes Frances Davis
F, b. 1 January 1921
Agnes Frances Davis was born on 1 January 1921 at Ft. Dodge, Webster Co., IA.1 She was the daughter of Franklin L. Davis and Asena Busby.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 655.
Albert G. Davis1
M, b. 28 March 1840, d. 23 May 1868
Note: Did not marry. Albert G. Davis began military service Civil War (Union.) He was born on 28 March 1840.1 He was the son of William Davis and Eliza Baugh.1 Albert G. Davis died on 23 May 1868 at age 28.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, Pottstown, p.319, Dwelling 757, Family 796.
Albert L. Davis
M, b. 1902, d. 1945
Albert Ross Davis
M, b. 3 August 1893, d. circa 1982
Alice Matilda Davis1
F, b. 21 December 1881, d. 7 December 1959
Alice Matilda Davis was born on 21 December 1881 at Ohio.1 She married an unknown person circa 1888.1 She and Lafeyette Dunkel were divorced before 1919. Alice Matilda Davis married Lafeyette Dunkel on 14 October 1946 at Perry Co., OH. Alice Matilda Davis died on 7 December 1959 at Morgan Co., OH, at age 77.
- [S390] 1900 Federal Census, Hocking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 1287; FHL #1241287.
Alice Virginia Davis1
F, b. June 1850
Alice Virginia Davis was born in June 1850 at Maryland.1 She married Joseph William Junkins circa 1878.1
- [S1422] 1900 Federal Census, Baltimore (Independent City), Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 608-618; FHL #1240608-18.
Allen S. Davis1
M, b. 7 December 1844
Allen S. Davis was born on 7 December 1844.1 He was the son of William Davis and Sarah Cook.1 Allen S. Davis married Rebecca Price Bach, daughter of Francis S. Bach and Mary Price.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 173.
Allison Van Lear Davis
F, b. 17 December 1856, d. 7 July 1862
M, b. 1 January 1862, d. 1 January 1862
Alta B. Davis1
M, b. 13 April 1909
Alta B. Davis was born on 13 April 1909 at Allen Co., IN.1 He was the son of Charles LeRoy Davis and Elma Gertrude Zion.1
- [S3769] 1910 Federal Census, Wells County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 388; FHL #1374401.
Alva Davis married Zola Kemp.
Alva Harry Davis
M, b. 22 July 1879, d. 23 August 1960
Alva J. Davis
Alva J. Davis married Bertha Rutisile.
Alvin Schneikert Davis
M, b. 15 July 1868, d. 26 October 1933
Alvin Schneikert Davis was born on 15 July 1868 at Gettysburg, Darke Co., OH. He was the son of John Vore Davis and Anna M. Schneikert. Alvin Schneikert Davis married Clarissa Helen Webb, daughter of Jasper Wilden Webb and Angeline Sara Johnson, on 4 April 1900 at Miami Co., OH. Alvin Schneikert Davis died on 26 October 1933 at Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH, at age 65. He was buried in 1933 at Wheelock Cemetery, Troy, Miami Co., OH, Findagrave #28591217.
F, b. 14 September 1874
Amanda C. Davis
F, b. 8 November 1858, d. 1 October 1860
Amanda C. Davis1
F, b. circa 1858
Amanda C. Davis was born circa 1858 at Indiana.1 She married Samuel T. Bush, son of Adonijah Bush and Elcie Tharp, on 23 December 1875 at Clinton Co., IN.1
- [S1328] 1880 Federal Census, Clinton County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 270; FHL #1254270.
F, b. 5 September 1874, d. 20 October 1945
Anametta Davis was also known as Nettie. She was born on 5 September 1874 at Cambridge Twp., Guernsey Co., OH.1,2 She was the daughter of John Thomas Davis and Susannah Bragg.1 Anametta Davis married John H. Shafer, son of Edward Shafer and Rebecca Freeland, circa 1895.2 Anametta Davis died on 20 October 1945 at Canton, Stark Co., OH, at age 71.
Children of Anametta Davis and John H. Shafer
- [S126] 1880 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1020; FHL #1255020.
- [S177] 1900 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1273; FHL #1241273.
- [S374] 1920 Federal Census, Stark County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1435.
Andrew Davis married Hester (?).
Ann Elizabeth Davis
Ann Elizabeth Davis married Thomas Moffett.
Ann Elizabeth Davis1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.77.
Ann I. Davis1
F, b. 5 September 1917, d. 3 March 2001
Ann I. Davis was born on 5 September 1917 at Newark, Licking Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Charles Harrington Davis and Elizabeth Rogers Thomas.1 Ann I. Davis married Donald Audason Charles, son of Audason A. Charles and Cornelia Boardman Snow, after April 1940. Ann I. Davis died on 3 March 2001 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH, at age 83. She was buried in March 2001 at Cedar Hill Cemetery, Newark, Licking Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 88477505.
- [S1716] 1920 Federal Census, Licking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1404.
F, b. circa 1841
Anna Davis was born circa 1841 at Harrison Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of Robert Davis and Elizabeth Grant.1
- [S448] 1850 Federal Census, Harrison County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 149.
Anna C. Davis
F, b. September 1848, d. 1923
Anna C. Davis was born in September 1848 at Indiana.1 She married George Washington Larimore, son of John Larimore and Asenath Munden, on 2 January 1865 at Tazewell Co., IL, no children.1 Anna C. Davis died in 1923.
- [S282] 1900 Federal Census, Tazewell County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 347; FHL #1240347.
Anna Christine Davis
F, b. 25 October 1896, d. August 1979
Anna Christine Davis was born on 25 October 1896 at Missouri. She married Jacob Edward Schierholz on 29 March 1911 at Boone Co., IA. Anna Christine Davis died in August 1979 at Omaha, Douglas Co., NE, at age 82.