William Pitt Dillingham
William Pitt Dillingham married Nora Lucille Musick.
Dr. William Ray Dillingham1
M, b. 1883
Dr. William Ray Dillingham was born in 1883 at Hiawatha, Brown Co., KS.1 He married Ella M. Benner, daughter of Henry M. Benner and Mary S. Price, on 2 September 1908.1 Dr. William Ray Dillingham lived in 1926 at Halstead, Harvey Co., KS; Physician.1
Children of Dr. William Ray Dillingham and Ella M. Benner
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 218.
William Roy Dillingham1
M, b. 17 July 1915
William Roy Dillingham was born on 17 July 1915.1 He was the son of Dr. William Ray Dillingham and Ella M. Benner.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 218.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 586.
Josephine A. Dillman
F, b. 1 August 1880, d. 9 May 1974
Josephine A. Dillman was born on 1 August 1880 at Indiana.1 She married Charles A. Benson on 19 November 1902 at Warren Co., IN. Josephine A. Dillman died on 9 May 1974 at Coshocton Co., OH, at age 93. She was buried in May 1974 at Frazeysburg Cemetery, Frazeysburg, Muskingum Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 81754666.
Child of Josephine A. Dillman and Charles A. Benson
- Paul Dillman Benson b. 21 Sep 1911, d. 7 Jan 2002
- [S362] 1920 Federal Census, Muskingum County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1425.
M, b. 13 December 1804, d. 2 June 1866
John Dillon was born on 13 December 1804 at Ohio. He married Hannah Boyd on 14 January 1824. John Dillon died on 2 June 1866 at Dillon, Tazewell Co., IL, at age 61.
John Henry Dillon
M, b. 16 September 1908, d. 4 April 1967
Mabel Catherine Dillon
F, b. 15 October 1887, d. 24 October 1948
Mabel Catherine Dillon was born on 15 October 1887 at DeKalb Co., IL. She married Jacob George Walwer. Mabel Catherine Dillon died on 24 October 1948 at Bureau Co., IL, at age 61.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 437.
F, b. circa 1832
Mary Dillon was born circa 1832 at Illinois.1 She was the daughter of John Dillon and Hannah Boyd. Mary Dillon married Timothy Larimore, son of William Larimore and Nancy McMann, on 19 April 1857 at Pekin, Tazewell Co., IL.
Children of Mary Dillon and Timothy Larimore
- William Edgar Larimore+ b. 20 Mar 1858, d. 13 Dec 1940
- Arnold J. Larimore+ b. 2 Feb 1860, d. 3 Mar 1949
- Effie A. Larimore+ b. 5 Dec 1862, d. 22 Mar 1913
- Lillie I. Larimore+ b. 16 Sep 1865, d. 14 Mar 1951
- Hoiny E. Larimore b. 14 Apr 1868, d. b Jun 1870
- Alpha E. Larimore b. 29 Apr 1870, d. 21 Aug 1944
- Udie E. Larimore+ b. 10 Feb 1871, d. 8 Mar 1931
- [S183] 1870 Federal Census, Tazewell County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 283, FHL #545782.
Mary Dillon married John D. Myers.
F, b. 3 January 1828, d. 30 April 1891
Mary Dillon was born on 3 January 1828 at New York.1 She married Henry Britton Webster in 1846 at Ontario Co., NY.1 Mary Dillon died on 30 April 1891 at La Porte City, Black Hawk Co., IA, at age 63.
- [S2128] 1860 Federal Census, Benton County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 311; FHL #803311.
Miriam P. Dillon1
F, d. 20 January 1841
Miriam P. Dillon married Lyne Starling, son of Edmund Lyne Starling and Ann Maria Todd, on 18 July 1839 at Henderson, KY.1 Miriam P. Dillon died on 20 January 1841.
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 73.
F, b. circa 1760, d. 27 December 1841
Anna Diltz was born circa 1760 at Hunterdon Co., NJ. She married John Hipple circa 1782 at Bedford Co., PA. Anna Diltz died on 27 December 1841 at Woodberry Twp., Bedford Co., PA.
Anne Price Dilworth
F, b. 7 March 1920, d. 6 July 1936
Anne Price Dilworth was born on 7 March 1920 at Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co., PA. She was the daughter of Joseph Dilworth and Barbara Winston Brown. Anne Price Dilworth died on 6 July 1936 at Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co., PA, at age 16. She was buried in July 1936 at Homewood Cemetery, Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co., PA, Find A Grave Memorial# 90845040.
M, b. 1886, d. 1967
Joseph Dilworth was born in 1886. He married Barbara Winston Brown, daughter of Henry Graham Brown and Anne Price Pugsley. Joseph Dilworth died in 1967. He was buried in 1967 at Homewood Cemetery, Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co., PA, Find A Grave Memorial# 90845053.
Dorus Dixon Dimity
F, b. 18 March 1903, d. 20 August 1918
Elmer H. Dimity
M, b. circa 1885
Note: Elmer and Ethel Dimity were Directors of the Amelia Earhart foundation from 1937 - 1942. Elmer H. Dimity was born circa 1885. He married Ethel Dixon Munsinger, daughter of Joseph Korah Munsinger and Edith Eleanor Steward. Elmer H. Dimity lived in 1932 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA.
F, b. 2 May 1907, d. 23 July 1917
Elizabeth Dimmick married George McWilliams Starr, son of James Starr and Margaret McWilliams, in February 1854 at Benton Co., OR.
Children of Elizabeth Dimmick and George McWilliams Starr
- Herman Chapin Starr b. 24 Nov 1854, d. 1862
- Edwin Nevin Starr+ b. 2 Jul 1856, d. 24 Mar 1914
- George Ann Starr b. 17 Nov 1859
- Sarah Matilda Starr b. 20 Sep 1861
- Oscar Nat Starr b. 7 Jan 1864
- Geniva Starr b. 15 Dec 1865
- Genette Starr b. 15 Dec 1865
- Clarence Mcwilliams Starr+ b. 22 Nov 1867
- Ebb Burgess Starr+ b. 30 Oct 1871
- Samuel Ward Starr b. 16 Aug 1873
Kate Dimmick married Morris Weaver.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.60.
Minerva Dimmick married Thomas Gragg.
Alice M. Dimmitt1
F, b. December 1844, d. 27 September 1925
Alice M. Dimmitt was born in December 1844 at Iowa.1,2 She married Andrew J. Chapman circa 1864.1,2 Alice M. Dimmitt died on 27 September 1925 at Lane Co., OR, at age 80. She was buried in September 1925 at Eugene Pioneer Cemetery, Eugene, Lane Co., OR, Find A Grave Memorial# 5944887.
Carl Clifford Dimmitt
Carl Clifford Dimmitt married Etha Madge Gardner.
Dorothy Marie Dimmitt
F, b. 8 May 1918, d. 5 April 1991
Dorothy Marie Dimmitt was born on 8 May 1918 at Farson, Wapello Co., IA. She was the daughter of Carl Clifford Dimmitt and Etha Madge Gardner. Dorothy Marie Dimmitt married Delbert Max McLaughlin, son of Rolla Delbert McLaughlin and Lena Ellen Jackson, on 8 March 1936 at Lancaster, Schuyler Co., MO. Dorothy Marie Dimmitt died on 5 April 1991 at Hemet, Riverside Co., CA, at age 72.
Martha Jane Dimmitt
F, b. 5 February 1851, d. 17 September 1885
Martha Jane Dimmitt was also known as "Jennie". She was born on 5 February 1851 at Maysville, Mason Co., KY. She married William Raper Sinks. Martha Jane Dimmitt died on 17 September 1885 at Clermont Co., OH, at age 34.
Mary Isabelle Dimmitt1
F, b. circa 1849
Mary Isabelle Dimmitt was born circa 1849 at Maryland.1 She married Jacob S. Puterbaugh circa 1870.1
Child of Mary Isabelle Dimmitt and Jacob S. Puterbaugh
- [S129] 1880 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1051/1052; FHL #1255051/1255052.
Rosina Ding married Friedrich Huppert.
Rev. Alfred S. Dingee1
M, b. circa 1870
Rev. Alfred S. Dingee was born circa 1870 at Pennsylvania. He married Amelia de Bree Brower, daughter of Peter Weaver Brower and Minnie J. Grubb, circa 1919, No children as of 1930 census.1 Rev. Alfred S. Dingee lived in 1930 at Chester, Delaware Co., PA.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.73.