Lucinda Ellen Davis
F, b. 6 April 1856, d. 2 March 1896
Lucinda Ellen Davis was born on 6 April 1856 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Peter Belles Davis and Barbara Windle. Lucinda Ellen Davis married Lewis Smith Burgess, son of Amos Grant Burgess and Esther Haas, on 6 August 1876 at Harrison Co., IN. Lucinda Ellen Davis died on 2 March 1896 at Flora, Clay Co., IL, at age 39.
Children of Lucinda Ellen Davis and Lewis Smith Burgess
- Retta Florence Burgess+ b. 11 Sep 1877, d. 7 Dec 1967
- Laura Ann Burgess+ b. 11 Nov 1878, d. 1 Jun 1972
- James Peter Burgess+ b. 21 Mar 1881, d. 29 Mar 1956
- Cortez Henry Burgess+ b. 3 Nov 1883, d. Sep 1939
- Levi William Burgess+ b. 22 May 1887, d. 8 Apr 1948
- Clarence Edwin Burgess+ b. 11 Nov 1888, d. c 1970
Lucy Frances Davis
F, b. 16 May 1847, d. 24 December 1932
Lucy Frances Davis was born on 16 May 1847 at West Virginia. She married James Drumond Starr, son of Jabez Starr and Jane Gregory, on 19 October 1865 at Newton, Jasper Co., IA. Lucy Frances Davis died on 24 December 1932 at Omaha, Douglas Co., NE, at age 85.
Children of Lucy Frances Davis and James Drumond Starr
F, b. circa 1875
Lula Davis was born circa 1875 at Travis Co., TX.1 She was the daughter of David J. Davis and Sarah F. Wiggins.1
M, b. February 1877
Lute Davis was born in February 1877 at Davis Twp., Caldwell Co. (probably), MO.1,2 He was the son of George Washington Davis and Paulina G. Noffsinger.1
Lyle Maurice Davis
M, b. 22 June 1918, d. 27 June 1918
Maggie Ellen Davis1
F, b. 23 January 1882, d. 28 December 1928
Maggie Ellen Davis was born on 23 January 1882 at Cambridge Twp., Guernsey Co., OH, When Maggie Ellen was born, her father was called home from his work plastering rooms in the new Guernsey County courthouse building.1 She was the daughter of John Thomas Davis and Susannah Bragg.1 Maggie Ellen Davis married (?) Moore circa 1900.2 Maggie Ellen Davis married Wilson Bewick Newton Slater Brown, son of John Slater Brown and Elizabeth Bewick Newton.3 Maggie Ellen Davis died on 28 December 1928 at Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, at age 46. Cause of death: Tuberculosis and Asthma.
Children of Maggie Ellen Davis and Wilson Bewick Newton Slater Brown
- [S177] 1900 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1273; FHL #1241273.
- [S200] 1910 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1186; FHL #1375199.
- [S363] 1920 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1387.
Mahala Davis married George Seacat.
F, b. 1799, d. 25 July 1851
Mahala Davis was born in 1799 at Harrison Co., VA (now WV).1 She married Joseph Vandervort on 5 October 1826 at Monongalia Co., VA (now WV). Mahala Davis died on 25 July 1851.
Children of Mahala Davis and Joseph Vandervort
- Mary Martin Vandervoort1 b. 28 Aug 1827, d. 17 Aug 1872
- Norval Vandervort1 b. 3 Dec 1829, d. 15 May 1909
- Eunice Anne Vandervort+1 b. 1832, d. 1874
- William Vandervoort1 b. c 1837
- Martha Vandervort1 b. c 1839, d. 1911
- Elizabeth Vandervort1 b. 11 Jul 1842, d. 1924
- James Allison Vandervoort1 b. c 1844
- David Vandervort1 b. c 1847
- [S1523] 1850 Federal Census, Harrison County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 950.
F, b. 16 July 1919
Margaret A. Davis
F, b. 27 May 1836, d. 19 December 1859
Margaret Isabelle Davis
F, b. 18 January 1872, d. 8 April 1967
Margaret Isabelle Davis was born on 18 January 1872 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Isaac B. Davis and Cynthia Jane Hancock. Margaret Isabelle Davis married Jesse Voyles on 28 August 1896 at Harrison Co., IN. Margaret Isabelle Davis died on 8 April 1967 at Avoca, Cass Co., NE, at age 95.
Margaret Rose Davis
F, b. 4 May 1916
F, b. circa 1877
Marguerite Davis was born circa 1877 at Indiana.1 She married Cain E. Rainey on 18 April 1894 at Pike Co., IN.
- [S3160] 1910 Federal Census, Gibson County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 350; FHL #1374363.
Maria Davis married John Richardson.
Maria Elizabeth Davis1
F, b. 3 April 1843, d. 22 August 1923
Maria Elizabeth Davis was born on 3 April 1843 at Washington Co., MD.1 She married Daniel Henry Schnebly Jr., son of Daniel Henry Schnebly and Anna Maria Rench, on 10 March 1864. Maria Elizabeth Davis died on 22 August 1923 at Clark Co., MO, at age 80.
Child of Maria Elizabeth Davis and Daniel Henry Schnebly Jr.
- [S3123] 1880 Federal Census, Clark County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 681; FHL #1254681.
Maria Lou Davis1
Children of Maria Lou Davis and Upton Miller
Marion Guy Davis
M, b. 28 April 1900, d. 2 July 1900
Marion Sylvester Davis
M, b. 25 September 1867, d. 13 April 1931
Marion Sylvester Davis was born on 25 September 1867 at Miami Co., IN. He married Rosa Niletta Puterbaugh. Marion Sylvester Davis died on 13 April 1931 at Miami Co., IN, at age 63. He was buried in April 1931 at Greenlawn Cemetery, Mexico, Miami Co., IN, Findagrave #79947514.
Martha A. Davis
F, b. 1860
Martha A. Davis was also known as "Mattie".1 She was born in 1860 at Franklin Co., TN.1 She was the daughter of David J. Davis and Sarah F. Wiggins.
Martha Jane Davis
F, b. 27 February 1847, d. 6 August 1901
Martha Jane Davis was born on 27 February 1847 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Peter Belles Davis and Barbara Windle. Martha Jane Davis married John M. Engleman, son of Abraham Engleman and Elizabeth Crecelius, on 11 February 1873 at Harrison Co., IN. Martha Jane Davis was buried in 1901 at Grabill Cemetery, Harrison Co., IN. She died on 6 August 1901 at Scott Twp., Harrison Co., IN, at age 54.
Children of Martha Jane Davis and John M. Engleman
Marvin D. Davis
M, b. 8 March 1913, d. 17 March 1998
Marvin D. Davis was born on 8 March 1913. He began military service WW II service, U.S. Army, Tec. 4. He married Ada I. Haggard, daughter of Levi Newton Haggard and Emma Victoria Snapp. Marvin D. Davis died on 17 March 1998 at age 85. He was buried in March 1998 at Ozarks Memorial Park, Branson, Taney Co., MO, Find A Grave Memorial# 52556083.
F, b. 12 October 1821, d. 20 June 1822
Mary Davis was born on 12 October 1821.1 She was the daughter of Edward Davis and Sarah Price.1 Mary Davis died on 20 June 1822.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.96.
F, b. 1862
Mary Davis was also known as "Mollie".1 She was born in 1862 at Franklin Co., TN. She was the daughter of David J. Davis and Sarah F. Wiggins.
Mary A. Davis
Mary Ann Davis
F, b. 1 June 1850, d. 27 March 1932
Mary Ann Davis married Monroe Seacat, son of George Seacat and Mahala Davis. Mary Ann Davis was buried at Mt. Zion Cemetery, Harrison Co., IN. She was born on 1 June 1850 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of George Washington Davis and Rebecca Haas. Mary Ann Davis died on 27 March 1932 at Harrison Co., IN, at age 81.
Children of Mary Ann Davis and Monroe Seacat
- Otto Sylvester Seacat+ b. 14 Jan 1884, d. 13 Dec 1962
- Retta Mae Seacat+ b. 29 Sep 1885, d. 10 Dec 1954
- Elva Ethel Seacat+ b. 1 Jan 1888, d. 11 Jul 1955
- Clarence Monroe Seacat+ b. 5 Sep 1890, d. 4 Oct 1975
- Charles Edward Seacat+ b. 19 Dec 1892, d. 26 Dec 1975
- Wardie Blaine Seacat b. 24 Nov 1896, d. 14 Dec 1896
Mary Catherine Davis
F, b. 15 March 1845, d. 19 May 1893
Mary Catherine Davis was born on 15 March 1845 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Peter Belles Davis and Barbara Windle. Mary Catherine Davis married George Washington Flock, son of Phillip Flock and Hannah Kintner, on 25 December 1881 at Harrison Co., IN. Mary Catherine Davis died on 19 May 1893 at Harrison Co., IN, at age 48.
Mary E. Davis
F, b. 20 April 1855, d. 25 September 1860
Mary E. Davis
F, b. 2 May 1834, d. 26 June 1891