Victor Jacob Detienne1
M, b. 12 September 1861, d. 9 June 1945
Victor Jacob Detienne was born on 12 September 1861 at Kewaunee Co., WI.1 He married Augusta (?) circa 1891.1 Victor Jacob Detienne was buried in June 1945 at River View Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah Co., OR, Findagrave #127808866. He died on 9 June 1945 at Portland, Multnomah Co., OR, at age 83.
Children of Victor Jacob Detienne and Augusta (?)
- [S4594] 1900 Federal Census, Martin County, Minnesota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 775; FHL #1240775.
Douglas Gerald DeTinne
M, b. 2 June 1941, d. 27 September 1993
Douglas Gerald DeTinne was born on 2 June 1941 at San Bernardino Co., CA. He was the son of Raymond Wesley Detienne and Abbey Marie Stratton. Douglas Gerald DeTinne began military service U.S. Air Force service. He married Angela D. Head on 6 September 1969 at San Bernardino Co., CA. Douglas Gerald DeTinne died on 27 September 1993 at Sacramento Co., CA, at age 52. He was buried in 1993 at Fair Oaks Cemetery, Sacramento, Sacramento Co., CA, Findagrave #58647363.
John Raymond Detinne1
M, b. 3 September 1938, d. 10 February 2003
John Raymond Detinne was born on 3 September 1938 at San Bernardino Co., CA.1 He was the son of Raymond Wesley Detienne and Abbey Marie Stratton.1 John Raymond Detinne married Pauline Fay Messer on 29 August 1968 at King Co., WA. John Raymond Detinne and Pauline Fay Messer were divorced in March 1970 at San Bernardino Co., CA. John Raymond Detinne married Pauline Fay Messer. John Raymond Detinne and Pauline Fay Messer were divorced on 14 September 1979 at San Bernardino Co., CA. John Raymond Detinne died on 10 February 2003 at Sequoyah Co., OK, at age 64 dates per SSDI, last residence Vian. He was buried in February 2003 at Greenhill Cemetery, Muskogee, Muskogee Co., OK, Findagrave #90258993.
- [S3528] 1940 Federal Census, Riverside County, California. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 279.
James H. DeTray
James H. DeTray married Eva J. Showalter, daughter of Elias Showalter and Eliza J. (?), on 7 December 1887 at Jay Co., IN, Jay County, Indiana, Index to Marriage Records 1850 - 1920 Inclusive Vol, W. P. A Original Record Located County Clerk's Office; Book: C-F; p. 298.
Mary Alice DeTray
F, b. 25 October 1888, d. 25 February 1933
Mary Alice DeTray was born on 25 October 1888 at Indiana.1 She was the daughter of James H. DeTray and Eva J. Showalter.1 Mary Alice DeTray married John Lewis Coil, son of James Russell Coil and Mary Sarah Sanderson, on 10 August 1909 at Fayette Co., OH. Mary Alice DeTray died on 25 February 1933 at Fayette Co., OH, at age 44. She was buried in February 1933 at Sugar Creek / Coil Cemetery, Palmer Pike, Fayette Co., OH.
Children of Mary Alice DeTray and John Lewis Coil
- Helen I. Coil b. 14 Aug 1910, d. 17 Oct 1998
- Howard Lewis Coil b. c 1912
- Floyd Edwin Coil b. 19 Sep 1913, d. 12 Sep 2005
- Frederick James Coil b. 2 Feb 1915, d. Feb 1981
- Herbert Clifford Coil b. 5 Oct 1917, d. 10 Jul 2011
- Earl Elias Coil b. 14 Nov 1919, d. 16 Jul 1994
- Margaret Lela Coil b. 14 Jan 1921, d. 14 Jan 1921
- Gilbert Hugh Coil b. 11 Feb 1923, d. 25 Jun 1923
- Veda Marie Coil b. 3 May 1924, d. 8 Mar 1991
- [S1607] 1920 Federal Census, Fayette County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1379.
F, d. before 1903
Eliza Elizabeth Detrick
F, b. 22 February 1843, d. 25 November 1911
Eliza Elizabeth Detrick was also known as "Lizzie". She was born on 22 February 1843 at Ohio. She was the daughter of George Detrick and Sophia Miller.1 Eliza Elizabeth Detrick married John Henry Semmler, son of Caspar Semmler and Maria Catherine Roat, circa 1862.2 Eliza Elizabeth Detrick died on 25 November 1911 at age 68. She was buried in November 1911 at Fairfield Cemetery, Fairborn, Greene Co., OH, Findagrave #76742348.
Children of Eliza Elizabeth Detrick and John Henry Semmler
- Anna Virginia Semler+ b. 17 Nov 1863, d. 16 Jun 1931
- Mary Catherine Semler+ b. 6 Dec 1867, d. 6 Apr 1943
- Florence Semler+ b. 2 Dec 1870, d. 1952
- John Henry Semler+ b. Jan 1872, d. 14 Dec 1946
- Alice Bell Semler+ b. 28 Jan 1874, d. 28 Jan 1944
- Martha J. Semler+ b. Oct 1876, d. 1903
- Eliza Lillian Semler+ b. c 1879
- Clara Emma Semler+ b. Aug 1880
- Charles E. Semler+ b. 25 May 1883, d. Sep 1974
M, d. before 1903
M, b. circa 1817, d. 9 September 1879
George Detrick was born circa 1817 at Cumberland Co., PA.1 He married Sophia Miller on 1 May 1842 at Pike Twp., Clark Co., OH. George Detrick died on 9 September 1879 at Kenton, Hardin Co., OH.
- [S969] 1860 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Rolls 1013 - 1015; FHL #805013 - 5.
Charles H. A. Dettloff
M, b. 1871, d. 1947
Charles H. A. Dettloff was born in 1871. He married Martha Bertha Stricker. Charles H. A. Dettloff died in 1947.
Ida Dora Dettloff
F, b. 21 May 1914, d. 6 September 1981
Ida Dora Dettloff was born on 21 May 1914 at Rogers City, Presque Isle Co., MI. She was the daughter of Charles H. A. Dettloff and Martha Bertha Stricker. Ida Dora Dettloff married William Lloyd Humbarger, son of Marshall Clay Humbarger and Bessie Blanche Molt. Ida Dora Dettloff died on 6 September 1981 at Battle Creek, Calhoun Co., MI, at age 67.
Children of Annie Dettra and Jonathan Price
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 375.
Abraham Funk Detweiler
M, b. 13 June 1790, d. 1832
Abraham Funk Detweiler was born on 13 June 1790 at Montgomery Co., PA. He was the son of John Detweiler and Catherine Funk. Abraham Funk Detweiler married Mary Horning on 11 December 1810. Abraham Funk Detweiler died in 1832.
Child of Abraham Funk Detweiler and Mary Horning
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 155.
F, b. 28 November 1813, d. 5 April 1900
Catherine Detweiler was born on 28 November 1813.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Funk Detweiler and Mary Horning.1 Catherine Detweiler married Rev. John R. Price, son of Rev. John Price and Mary Rinehart, on 2 March 1834.1 Catherine Detweiler died on 5 April 1900 at age 86.1
Children of Catherine Detweiler and Rev. John R. Price
- Abraham D. Price+ b. 14 Mar 1835, d. 26 Sep 1906
- Mary Price+ b. 15 Oct 1836, d. 1 Jul 1904
- Joseph Detweiler Price+2 b. 16 Oct 1838, d. 29 Jul 1872
- Elizabeth D. Price b. 23 Sep 1840, d. 26 Jun 1917
- Capt. Henry Detweiler Price b. 17 Aug 1843, d. 27 Oct 1864
- Sarah D. Price+ b. 17 Aug 1843, d. 21 Jun 1921
- Benjamin D. Price+ b. 4 Sep 1845, d. 19 Sep 1922
Child of Hannah Detweiler and Henry Oberholtzer
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 221.
Hans Detweiler married Susannah Reiff.
Jacob Reiff Detweiler
M, b. 9 December 1755, d. 7 March 1815
M, b. 8 January 1747, d. 1 July 1826
John Detweiler was born on 8 January 1747 at Montgomery Co., PA. He married Catherine Funk, daughter of Christian Funk and Barbara Cassel. John Detweiler died on 1 July 1826 at Montgomery Co., PA, at age 79.
M, b. 2 September 1796
Samuel Detweiler married Elizabeth Lehman. Samuel Detweiler was born on 2 September 1796.
F, b. 3 February 1835, d. 3 March 1882
F, b. 20 August 1846, d. 1937
Susanna Detweiler married Benjamin Franklin Leidy. Susanna Detweiler was born on 20 August 1846. She was the daughter of Samuel Detweiler and Elizabeth Lehman. Susanna Detweiler died in 1937.