Catherine Herold married Lewis Hendrick.
Amos F. Herr1
M, b. circa 1818
- [S1179] 1880 Federal Census, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1142; FHL #1255142.
Anna Herr was the daughter of (?) Herr. Anna Herr married Benjamin Kauffman, son of Michael Kauffman and Catherine Gertrude Immel, on 4 August 1787.
Children of Anna Herr and Benjamin Kauffman
- Rudolph Kauffman+ b. 14 Aug 1790, d. 17 Nov 1882
- Michael Herr Kauffman b. 23 Jul 1792, d. b Feb 1809
- Elizabeth Herr Kauffman b. Jul 1794
- Christian Herr Kauffman b. Sep 1796
- Anna Herr Kauffman b. 21 Apr 1799, d. b Mar 1806
- Benjamin Herr Kauffman+ b. 26 Mar 1800, d. 8 Apr 1847
- Frongie Herr Kauffman b. 12 Jun 1803
- Anna Herr Kauffman b. 29 Mar 1806
- Michael Herr Kauffman+ b. 3 Feb 1809
Edith C. Herr
F, b. August 1867
Edith C. Herr was born in August 1867 at Lancaster Co. (probably), PA; 1900 census age appears to be "shaved" -- birth year was probably 1866 or 1865.1,2 She was the daughter of Amos F. Herr and Anna (?).1 Edith C. Herr married John Elmer Frantz, son of Christian Frantz and Leah Stouffer, circa 1895.2
F, b. 15 July 1811, d. 29 September 1879
Mary Herr was born on 15 July 1811 at Lancaster Co., PA.1 She married Daniel Lintner circa 1829.1 Mary Herr died on 29 September 1879 at Millersville, Lancaster Co., PA, at age 68.
- [S2678] 1850 Federal Census, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 787.
Veronica Herr was the daughter of (?) Herr. Veronica Herr married Jacob Kauffman, son of Michael Kauffman and Catherine Gertrude Immel.
Ann Herrell married William B. Bridgeman.
Clyde Clarence Herrera
M, b. 12 April 1941, d. 18 September 1978
Clyde Clarence Herrera was born on 12 April 1941 at Dixon, Rio Ariba Co., NM. Cause of death: on 18 September 1978 train/auto accident. He died on 18 September 1978 at American Fork, Utah Co., UT, at age 37. He was buried in September 1978 at Lehi Cemetery, Lehi, Utah Co., UT.
F, b. circa 1884
Amanda Herried was born circa 1884 at Minnesota.1 She married Clarence William Semler, son of Henry William Semler and Effie Jane Gebhart.
Children of Amanda Herried and Clarence William Semler
- [S1705] 1930 Federal Census, Williams County, North Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1745; FHL #2341479.
William T. Herrin
F, b. 1746, d. circa 1836
Bethsheba Herring was born in 1746 at Augusta (now Rockingham) Co., VA. She married Capt. Abraham Lincoln, son of John Lincoln and Rebecca Flowers, in 1770 at Bridgewater, Augusta (now Rockingham) Co., VA. Bethsheba Herring died circa 1836.
Sarah Martha Herring1
F, b. March 1873, d. 1902
Sarah Martha Herring was born in March 1873 at Alabama.1 She married Egbert Wilson Weaver circa 1891.1 Sarah Martha Herring died in 1902.
Child of Sarah Martha Herring and Egbert Wilson Weaver
- [S2062] 1900 Federal Census, Callahan County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1617; FHL #1241617.
M, d. 30 January 1904
Carrie Elizabeth Herrington
F, b. 14 April 1926, d. 2 November 1964
Vera B. Herrington
Vera B. Herrington married Robert D. Bosworth.
F, b. 25 June 1886, d. 23 May 1956
John Herrold married Effie (?).
Marjorie May Herrold
F, b. 25 June 1917
Ethel Gertrude Herron
F, b. 26 June 1881, d. 1958
Ethel Gertrude Herron was born on 26 June 1881 at Illinois. She was the daughter of LeRoy Herron and Margaret Isabel Tull. Ethel Gertrude Herron married Martin Aubrey Duncan, son of Martin Kitzmiller Duncan and Lillian J. Ayars, on 9 March 1903. Ethel Gertrude Herron died in 1958. She was buried in 1958 at I.O.O.F. Cemetery, Moweaqua, Shelby Co., IL.
LeRoy Herron married Margaret Isabel Tull.
George L. Herrscher1
George L. Herrscher married Susannah Curley.
Harry W. Herrscher1
M, b. 5 April 1859, d. 11 February 1913
Occupation: Merchant at Reading, Berks Co., PA.1 Harry W. Herrscher was born on 5 April 1859.1 He was the son of George L. Herrscher and Susannah Curley.1 Harry W. Herrscher married Andora E. Anthony, daughter of Henry P. Anthony and Mary Amanda Nyce, on 1 March 1883; Ceremony by Rev. A. H. Sembower.1 Harry W. Herrscher died on 11 February 1913 at age 53.1
F, b. 29 September 1885
Jennie Herrscher was born on 29 September 1885 at Reading, Berks Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Harry W. Herrscher and Andora E. Anthony.1 Jennie Herrscher married Bartley A. Schrode, son of Bartley Schrode and Louisa Eppler, on 17 July 1913; No children.
(?) Herschler married Georg Knecht.
Charlotte Hersey married Ira Dean.
F, b. 1 January 1665, d. 28 April 1706
Deborah Hersey was born on 1 January 1665 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA. She was the daughter of William Hersey and Rebecca Chubbuck. Deborah Hersey married Samuel Lincoln, son of Samuel Lincoln and Martha Lyford, on 29 April 1687 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA. Deborah Hersey died on 28 April 1706 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA, at age 41.
Children of Deborah Hersey and Samuel Lincoln
- Deborah Lincoln+ b. 15 Jun 1689, d. Dec 1711
- Samuel Lincoln b. 1 Feb 1690
- Jedediah Lincoln b. 2 Oct 1692, d. a 1782
- Mary Lincoln b. 18 Sep 1694
- Rebecca Lincoln+ b. 11 Aug 1697
- Elisha Lincoln b. 3 Sep 1699
- Lydia Lincoln b. 14 Sep 1701
- Abigail Lincoln b. 11 Jan 1703, d. 17 Jul 1767
- Susannah Lincoln b. 18 Apr 1706
Elizabeth Hersey married Moses Gilman, son of Edward Gilman and Mary Clark, in 1658 at Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA.
F, b. 13 February 1668, d. 31 March 1745
Hannah Hersey was born on 13 February 1668. She married Ebenezer Lane. Hannah Hersey died on 31 March 1745 at age 77.