F, d. before October 1833
Ruth (?) married Isaac Shay. Ruth (?) died before October 1833.
F, b. circa 1921
F, b. circa 1907, d. before 1960
Ruth (?) was born circa 1907 at Illinois. She married Marion Russell Chambers, son of Samuel Bert Chambers and Addie Rozella Knock, circa 1922. Ruth (?) died before 1960.
F, b. circa 1911
Ruth (?) was born circa 1911 at Missouri.2 She married Charles Freeman Bailey, son of Charles Beryl Bailey and Effie May Helton, in 1929 at Macon Co. (probably), MO.2
F, b. 1905
Ruth (?) was born in 1905 at Oklahoma.1
- [S2007] 1940 Federal Census, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3347.
F, b. circa 1906
F, b. circa 1764, d. 9 July 1848
Ruth (?) was born circa 1764. She married Josiah Fuller, son of Josiah Fuller and Irena Dickenson, circa 1783. Ruth (?) died on 9 July 1848. She was buried in July 1848 at Milltown Cemetery, Brewster, Putnam Co., NY.
F, b. circa 1818
Children of Ruth / Rhiana (?) and John A. Wendel
- Elizabeth Wendel1 b. c 1846
- Margaret Wendel1 b. c 1848
- Henry Clay Wendel1 b. c 1850
- Nenisey Wendel1 b. c 1852
- Robert Wendel1 b. c 1853
- George W. Windle+1 b. 5 Apr 1855, d. 4 Sep 1940
- Mary Wendel b. c 1858; This child should have appeared in the 1860 census but did not (unless she is the same as the one who was 8 in 1860). Possibly an adopted child. DLB 20082
Ruth A. (?)1
F, b. February 1861
- [S201] 1900 Federal Census, Benton County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 417; FHL #1240417.
Ruth D. (?)1
F, b. circa 1907
- [S2573] 1940 Federal Census, Baltimore (Independent City), Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1521.
Ruth E. (?)
F, b. 24 May 1914, d. 5 July 2009
Ruth E. (?) was born on 24 May 1914. She married Theodore Plowman. Ruth E. (?) died on 5 July 2009 at Linn Co., IA, at age 95 Dates per SSDI, last residence Marion.
Ruth Elinor (?)1
F, b. circa 1920
Ruth Elinor (?) was born circa 1920 at Ohio.1 She married Ernest Leroy Wray, son of Wilber C. Wray and Clarise Catherine Cost, circa 1938.1
- [S2698] 1940 Federal Census, Champaign County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3037.
Ruth H. (?)
F, b. circa 1903
Ruth H. (?) was born circa 1903 at Utah. She married Richard Stites Crockett, son of Wyatt Ingram Crockett and Mary Cameron Stites, before April 1930, It would appear that Ruth either divorced or died shortly after the 1940 census. As of his 1942 draft registration, Richard gave his mother's name and address as the person who would always know where he lived.
Ruth M. (?)
F, b. circa 1892
Ruth M. (?) was born circa 1892 at Pennsylvania. She married Donald Smith Lemaster, son of Abraham Huber Lemaster and Evaline B. McClintock.
Ruth O. (?)1
F, b. circa 1911
- [S1860] 1940 Federal Census, Douglas County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1229.
Ruth R. (?)
F, b. circa 1893
Ruth R. (?) was born circa 1893 at Ohio. She married Joseph E. Dodds, son of Isaac Granville Dodds and Dilla Jean Morehead, in 1915.
Ruth S. (?)1
F, b. 1909, d. 1971
Ruth S. (?) was born in 1909.1 She married Alfred/Albert Cecil Windell, son of John Loath B. Windell and Catherine R. Hempfling, circa 1938 at Indiana.1 Ruth S. (?) died in 1971. She was buried in 1971 at Kraft-Graceland Cemetery, New Albany, Floyd Co., IN.
- [S1940] 1940 Federal Census, Marion County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1123.
F, b. January 1850
- [S291] 1900 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 1728; FHL #1241728.
S. A. (?)1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.126.
F, b. circa 1841
Sabina (?) was born circa 1841 at Ohio.1 She married Edwin Haynes, son of John Haynes and Jane Ford, circa 1858 at Licking County (probably), OH.1
- [S433] 1860 Federal Census, Licking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 998; FHL #803998.
F, b. circa 1812
- [S2525] 1850 Federal Census, Chautauqua County, New York. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 484.
F, b. April 1865
Sadie (?) was born in April 1865 at Illinois Father born Kentucky, mother born Ohio.1 She married Charles Aaron Windle, son of Samuel L. Windle and Nancy Lovern, in 1887.1
Children of Sadie (?) and Charles Aaron Windle
- [S342] 1900 Federal Census, La Salle County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 317; FHL #1240317.
F, b. circa 1890
Sadie (?) was born circa 1890 at New York Suspect maiden name Smith, based on the Cameron Smith with whom she and Carl Simcox were living in 1920.1 She married Karl Faulhaber Simcox, son of Thomas Wilson Simcox and Catherine Minerva Faulhaber, in 1919.1
- [S821] 1920 Federal Census, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1375.
F, b. circa 1896
Sadie (?) was born circa 1896 at Nebraska. She married (?) Klocke. Sadie (?) married Clarence C. Larimore, son of Isaac M. Larimore and Lydia M. Renner, before 1920.
F, b. June 1868
- [S2552] 1900 Federal Census, Campbell County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 512; FHL #1240512.
F, b. circa 1820
Salla (?) was born circa 1820 at Virginia. She married John Ott, son of Fidilice Ott and Mary Margaret Conrad, circa 1842 at Wirt Co. (probably), VA (now WV).
Children of Salla (?) and John Ott
- [S678] 1850 Federal Census, Wirt County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 981.
Sallie (?) married Jacob Lemon.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 285.
Sallie Ann (?)1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 571.