Oliver Lee Evans1
M, b. 7 July 1917, d. 13 January 1991
Oliver Lee Evans was born on 7 July 1917 at Washington, Washington Co., PA.1 He was the son of Howard Wilmer Evans and Pearl Mary Armstrong.1 Oliver Lee Evans married Janis Aletha Potts, daughter of Joseph Frank Potts and Verna Irene Kerst. Oliver Lee Evans died on 13 January 1991 at Westlake, Cuyahoga Co., OH, at age 73. He was buried in January 1991 at Lakewood Park Cemetery, Rocky River, Cuyahoga Co., OH, Findagrave #167778988.
Child of Oliver Lee Evans and Janis Aletha Potts
- Charles William Evans b. 2 Apr 1949, d. 15 Jan 1989
- [S2214] 1920 Federal Census, Washington County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1659.
Ora Eunice Evans
F, b. 17 October 1903, d. 1907
Perry P. Evans1
M, b. circa 1884, d. 31 July 1963
Perry P. Evans was born circa 1884 at Ohio.1 He married Clara (?).1 Perry P. Evans died on 31 July 1963 at Chillicothe, Ross Co., OH.
- [S3152] 1920 Federal Census, Vinton County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1446.
F, b. 1837
Rebecca Evans married Adam Cole.
M, b. 9 September 1803
Reuben Evans was born on 9 September 1803 at Green Co., PA. He married Nancy Tallman, daughter of Samuel Tallman and Sarah Wells, on 10 March 1830 at Muskingum Co., OH.
M, b. 30 March 1831, d. 23 September 1836
M, b. circa 1903
Richard Evans was born circa 1903 at Illinois.1 He was the son of Anson Wyatt Evans and Nellie Herold Artz.1
- [S1143] 1910 Federal Census, Douglas County, Nebraska. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 845; FHL #1374858.
M, b. 6 June 1764, d. 26 March 1855
Richard Evans was born on 6 June 1764 at Uniontown, Fayette Co., PA. He married Mary Pierce. Richard Evans died on 26 March 1855 at Hillsboro, Highland Co., OH, at age 90. He was buried in March 1855 at Hillsboro Cemetery, Hillsboro, Highland Co., OH, Findagrave #153632969.
Richmond Dow Evans
Robert C. Evans1
M, b. 19 November 1905
Robert C. Evans was born on 19 November 1905 at Bates City, Lafayette Co., MO.1,2,3 He was the son of Charles F. Evans and May V. Weller.1
Robert J. Evans1
M, b. 29 December 1837, d. 29 March 1920
Robert J. Evans was born on 29 December 1837.1 He was the son of Rowland G. Evans and Sarah (?)1 Robert J. Evans married Mary Sophia C. Supplee, daughter of Samuel Supplee and Catherine Rinewalt, in 1867.1 Robert J. Evans died on 29 March 1920 at age 82.1
Children of Robert J. Evans and Mary Sophia C. Supplee
Robert Lindsey Evans1
M, b. 17 November 1838, d. 22 March 1917
Robert Lindsey Evans was born on 17 November 1838 at Virginia. He married Annie Elizabeth Campbell circa 1870.1 Robert Lindsey Evans died on 22 March 1917 at Lafayette Co., MO, at age 78. He was buried in March 1917 at Oak Grove Cemetery, Oak Grove, Jackson Co., MO, Findagrave #58610583.
Child of Robert Lindsey Evans and Annie Elizabeth Campbell
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 488.
Roberta V. Evans1
F, b. January 1872, d. 1945
Roberta V. Evans was also known as "Bertie".2 She was born in January 1872 at Crockett Co., TN.2,3,1 She married James N. Mitchell circa 1890.3 Roberta V. Evans died in 1945 at Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Co., OK. She was buried in 1945 at Moore Cemetery, Moore, Cleveland Co., OK, Findagrave #32555729.
- [S1113] 1930 Federal Census, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1921; FHL #2341652.
- [S3510] 1900 Federal Census, Cleveland County, Oklahoma Territory. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1336; FHL #1241336.
- [S3630] 1910 Federal Census, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1266; FHL #1375279.
Rowland C. Evans1
M, b. 9 February 1869
Rowland C. Evans was born on 9 February 1869.1 He was the son of Robert J. Evans and Mary Sophia C. Supplee.1 Rowland C. Evans married May B. Gimber, daughter of Henry R. Gimber and Mary S. Robinson, on 7 October 1891.1
Children of Rowland C. Evans and May B. Gimber
Rowland C. Evans1
M, b. 15 January 1898
Rowland C. Evans was born on 15 January 1898.1 He was the son of Rowland C. Evans and May B. Gimber.1
Rowland G. Evans1
F, b. 1843
Samuel F. Evans1
M, b. November 1849, d. 7 March 1903
Samuel F. Evans was born in November 1849 at Ohio.1,2 He married Rebecca Shaw circa 1869.1 Samuel F. Evans lived in June 1900 at 355 Spring Street, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH.2 He died on 7 March 1903 at Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, at age 53.
F, b. 1735, d. 1797
Sarah Evans was born in 1735 at Cumuru Twp., Berks Co., PA. She was the daughter of David Evans. Sarah Evans married Solomon Brumfield, son of Thomas Brumfield and Susannah (?), on 24 August 1755 at Berks Co., PA. Sarah Evans died in 1797 at Berks Co., PA.
Children of Sarah Evans and Solomon Brumfield
- Susannah Brumfield+ b. 12 Apr 1756, d. 6 Mar 1830
- Joseph Brumfield b. 3 Jun 1758
- Thomas Brumfield b. 14 May 1760
- David Brumfield+ b. 14 Nov 1761, d. 17 May 1849
- Jesse Brumfield b. 10 Sep 1763, d. Nov 1833
- Solomon Brumfield b. 21 Sep 1765
- Sarah Brumfield b. 25 Dec 1767
- Amos Brumfield b. 23 Feb 1769
- John Brumfield b. 1 Aug 1771, d. Apr 1835
- Esther Brumfield b. 22 May 1775
Sarah Evans married John Mechem.
Sarah Ann Evans
F, b. 15 December 1833, d. 12 December 1904
Sarah May Evans
F, b. 12 June 1866
Theodore Johnson Evans1
M, b. 20 October 1901, d. 29 September 1921
Theodore Johnson Evans was born on 20 October 1901 at Jack Co., TX.1 He was the son of Joe Bloomer Evans and Eunice Ann Johnson.1 Theodore Johnson Evans died on 29 September 1921 at Cundiff, Jack Co., TX, at age 19. He was buried in October 1921 at Cundiff Cemetery, Cundiff, Jack Co., TX, Find A Grave Memorial# 34599873.
- [S4073] 1910 Federal Census, Jack County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1579; FHL #1375592.
M, b. circa 1808, d. before 17 October 1850
Thomas Evans was born circa 1808 at England. He married Nancy R. Williams circa 1832. Thomas Evans died before 17 October 1850 at Sangamon Co., IL.
Thomas A. Evans1
M, b. 2 March 1864
Thomas A. Evans lived at Phoenixville, Chester Co., PA.1 He was born on 2 March 1864.1 He married Ida L. Montgomery, daughter of Thomas Montgomery and Mary B. Price.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 192.
Vernice Lucille Evans1
F, b. 2 September 1913, d. 6 December 2006
Vernice Lucille Evans was born on 2 September 1913 at Bates City, Lafayette Co., MO.1,2 She was the daughter of Charles F. Evans and May V. Weller.1 Vernice Lucille Evans married James Lawrence Blankenship before 1940. Vernice Lucille Evans died on 6 December 2006 at Los Angeles Co. (probably), CA, at age 93 per SSDI, last residence Sylmar.
M, b. June 1853
William Evans was born in June 1853 at Ohio.1 He married Irene M. (?) circa 1878 at Greene Co. (probably), OH.1
- [S525] 1900 Federal Census, Greene County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1272; FHL #1241272.