Isaac S. Ervan
M, b. 1904, d. 22 September 1988
Isaac S. Ervan was born in 1904 at Ohio. He married Mary Edna Hoobler. Isaac S. Ervan died on 22 September 1988 at Canton, Stark Co., OH. He was buried in September 1988 at Sunset Hills Burial Park, Canton, Stark Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 83596245.
Child of Isaac S. Ervan and Mary Edna Hoobler
- Patricia Lou Ervan b. 9 Mar 1933, d. 10 Jun 2005
Patricia Lou Ervan
F, b. 9 March 1933, d. 10 June 2005
Patricia Lou Ervan was born on 9 March 1933 at Canton, Stark Co., OH. She was the daughter of Isaac S. Ervan and Mary Edna Hoobler. Patricia Lou Ervan married Herbert Paul Braucher, son of Paul Homer Braucher and Freeda Oceanus Wendell, on 7 June 1951 at Stark Co., OH. Patricia Lou Ervan and Herbert Paul Braucher were divorced before September 1956; Herb got engaged to Phyllis Ashbolt in September, 1956. Patricia Lou Ervan married Robert Wilson Strasser on 17 June 1967 at Winchester, Frederick Co., VA. Patricia Lou Ervan and Robert Wilson Strasser were divorced on 13 May 1976 at Manatee Co., FL. Patricia Lou Ervan lived in 1993 at Okeechobee, Okeechobee Co., FL. She died on 10 June 2005 at age 72.
Dennis C. Ervin
M, b. 24 May 1918, d. 4 June 2002
Dennis C. Ervin was born on 24 May 1918. He married Hazel E. Cornelison, daughter of Troy Cornelison and Addie Snapp. Dennis C. Ervin died on 4 June 2002 at age 84. He was buried in June 2002 at Eastlawn Cemetery, Springfield, Greene Co., MO, Find A Grave Memorial# 87313269.
Eliza Jane Ervin
F, b. 19 October 1813, d. 25 August 1897
Eliza Jane Ervin was born on 19 October 1813. She married John Darius Koogler, son of George Franklin Koogler and Elizabeth Gilmore, on 21 October 1835 at Rockingham Co., VA. Eliza Jane Ervin died on 25 August 1897 at age 83.
Children of Eliza Jane Ervin and John Darius Koogler
- Mary Ervin Koogler
- George Darius Koogler
- Elizabeth Marg Koogler
- John Milton Koogler
- Fannie Jane Koogler
- James William Koogler b. 11 Nov 1836, d. 21 Jan 1901
F, b. 23 March 1836, d. 12 June 1912
Jane Ervin was born on 23 March 1836 at Chaswood, Nova Scotia, Canada. She married William Milne on 15 July 1856 at Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Jane Ervin died on 12 June 1912 at Chaswood, Nova Scotia, Canada, at age 76.
Child of Jane Ervin and William Milne
- Robert E. Milne+ b. 16 Mar 1866, d. c 30 Oct 1951
Benjamin F. Erving
Benjamin F. Erving married Mary Dieny.
Agnes Erwin married John Morgan Armstrong in 1779 at Highland Co., VA.
Child of Agnes Erwin and John Morgan Armstrong
- John Armstrong+ b. 14 Apr 1790, d. 9 Feb 1865
Col. Andrew Erwin
M, b. 8 August 1773, d. 19 April 1834
Col. Andrew Erwin was born on 8 August 1773 at Wythe Co., VA. He married Jane Patton on 19 March 1794 at Wilkesboro, Wilkes Co., NC. Col. Andrew Erwin died on 19 April 1834 at War Trace, Bedford Co., TN, at age 60.
Child of Col. Andrew Erwin and Jane Patton
- Andrew Erwin II+ b. 27 May 1800
Andrew Erwin II
M, b. 27 May 1800
Andrew Erwin II was born on 27 May 1800 at North Carolina.1 He was the son of Col. Andrew Erwin and Jane Patton.1 Andrew Erwin II married Elvira Julia Searcy, daughter of Col. Robert Searcy and Elizabeth Wendel, on 12 October 1820. Andrew Erwin II married Mary J. (?).1 Andrew Erwin II lived in 1850 at Bedford Co., TN.1
Children of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy
- Robert Searcy Erwin b. 1821, d. 1842
- Frances Ann Erwin+ b. 23 Feb 1823, d. 28 May 1858
- Elizabeth Jane Erwin+ b. 1825, d. 1885
- Henry Hitchcock Erwin b. 1827, d. 1875
- Thomas Yeatman Erwin b. 1829, d. 1847
- James Porter Erwin b. 1832, d. 1883
- Andrew Patton Erwin b. 1836, d. 1837
- Elvira Julia Erwin b. 1838, d. 1839
- [S1984] 1850 Federal Census, Bedford County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 869.
Andrew Patton Erwin
M, b. 1836, d. 1837
Andrew Patton Erwin was born in 1836. He was the son of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. Andrew Patton Erwin died in 1837.
Elizabeth Jane Erwin
F, b. 1825, d. 1885
Elizabeth Jane Erwin was born in 1825 at Huntsville, Madison Co., AL. She was the daughter of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. Elizabeth Jane Erwin married John Rodgers Eakin on 31 July 1848 at Washington, Hempstead Co., AR. Elizabeth Jane Erwin died in 1885 at Washington, Hempstead Co., AR.
Children of Elizabeth Jane Erwin and John Rodgers Eakin
- Andrew Erwin Eakin b. 1849
- Lucretia Pearson Eakin b. 1851
- Walker Percy Eakin b. 1853
- William Spencer Eakin b. 1855
- Elvira Searcy Eakin b. 1857
- Julian Marmaduke Eakin b. 1859
- Anna Belle Eakin b. 1863
- Elizabeth Rodgers Eakin b. 1865
F, b. January 1830, d. 1910
Ellen Erwin was born in January 1830 at Ohio. She married William H. Misener on 18 May 1853. Ellen Erwin died in 1910 at Pacific Co., WA.
Child of Ellen Erwin and William H. Misener
- Martha E. Misener+ b. 13 Sep 1855, d. b 1894
Elvira Julia Erwin
F, b. 1838, d. 1839
Elvira Julia Erwin was born in 1838. She was the daughter of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. Elvira Julia Erwin died in 1839.
Frances Ann Erwin
F, b. 23 February 1823, d. 28 May 1858
Frances Ann Erwin was born on 23 February 1823 at Bedford Co. (probably), TN. She was the daughter of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. Frances Ann Erwin married Lucius Junius Polk on 15 September 1853. Frances Ann Erwin died on 28 May 1858 at Maury Co., TN, at age 35.
Children of Frances Ann Erwin and Lucius Junius Polk
- Lucius Junius Polk Jr.+1 b. 14 Aug 1854, d. 30 Sep 1923
- Elvira Juliette Polk+1 b. 5 Sep 1856, d. 8 May 1923
- [S3285] 1860 Federal Census, Maury County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1264; FHL #805264.
F, b. circa 1820, d. 14 February 1856
Hannah Erwin was born circa 1820 at Virginia (now WV).1 She married Andrew Persinger, son of Jacob Persinger, on 4 April 1833 at Greenbrier Co., Virginia (now WV). Hannah Erwin died on 14 February 1856 at Greenbrier Co., WV.
Children of Hannah Erwin and Andrew Persinger
- John L. Persinger+ b. 1836, d. a Apr 1910
- Mary Elizabeth Persinger1 b. 15 Mar 1836, d. 14 Jun 1911
- Martha Persinger1 b. c 1842
- Andrew Persinger Jr.1 b. c 1848, d. b Apr 1910
- [S406] 1850 Federal Census, Greenbrier County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 947.
Henry Hitchcock Erwin
M, b. 1827, d. 1875
Henry Hitchcock Erwin was born in 1827. He was the son of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. Henry Hitchcock Erwin married Sarah Cornelia Coldwell on 21 May 1850. Henry Hitchcock Erwin died in 1875.
James Porter Erwin
M, b. 1832, d. 1883
James Porter Erwin was born in 1832 at Bedford Co., TN.1 He was the son of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. James Porter Erwin married Laura Williams on 4 June 1873. James Porter Erwin died in 1883.
- [S1984] 1850 Federal Census, Bedford County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 869.
Minnie M. Erwin
F, b. 4 February 1887, d. 19 February 1933
Minnie M. Erwin was born on 4 February 1887 at Ohio.1 She married Dr. Charles Hartsell Kyker on 8 February 1919 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH, Mary Ann's obituary erroneously says the wedding was in Dayton. Minnie M. Erwin died on 19 February 1933 at Johnson City, Washington Co., TN, at age 46. She was buried in February 1933 at Monte Vista Memorial Park, Johnson City, Washington Co., TN, Findagrave #194837409.
Child of Minnie M. Erwin and Dr. Charles Hartsell Kyker
- Mary Ann Kyker+ b. 1920, d. 10 Nov 2018
- [S1702] 1930 Federal Census, Washington County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 2284; FHL #2342018.
F, b. 27 May 1784, d. 22 February 1838
Nancy Erwin was born on 27 May 1784. She married Rev. Joshua Edwards on 30 September 1802 at Washington Co., TN. Nancy Erwin died on 22 February 1838 at age 53.
Child of Nancy Erwin and Rev. Joshua Edwards
- Eldridge S. Edwards+ b. 11 Nov 1819, d. 21 Jun 1860
Robert Searcy Erwin
M, b. 1821, d. 1842
Robert Searcy Erwin was born in 1821. He was the son of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. Robert Searcy Erwin died in 1842.
Sophia Erwin married William Alexander.
Child of Sophia Erwin and William Alexander
- Mary Ann Alexander+ b. Jun 1825, d. 24 May 1900
Thomas Yeatman Erwin
M, b. 1829, d. 1847
Thomas Yeatman Erwin was born in 1829. He was the son of Andrew Erwin II and Elvira Julia Searcy. Thomas Yeatman Erwin died in 1847.
Isa Dora Eschbach
F, b. October 1872
Isa Dora Eschbach was born in October 1872 at Ohio Father born Germany, mother born Ohio, per 1900 and 1910 census info. She was the daughter of Joseph Eschbach. Isa Dora Eschbach married Samuel M. Wendell, son of John Wendell and Rebecca Hart, on 10 September 1892 at Dakota City, Dakota Co., NE, Ceremony by D.C. Steinan. 3 children born, 2 living as of 1910 census.1,2
Children of Isa Dora Eschbach and Samuel M. Wendell
- Leota May Wendell+1 b. 19 Jun 1894, d. 19 Mar 1988
- Walter M. Wendell b. 1 Jun 1900, d. Mar 1974
Child of Joseph Eschbach
- Isa Dora Eschbach+ b. Oct 1872
Anna Eschelman married John Baer.
Child of Anna Eschelman and John Baer
- Martin Baer b. 26 Feb 1753
David B. Eschelman
M, b. 28 August 1851, d. 8 August 1889
David B. Eschelman was born on 28 August 1851 at Clarion Co., PA; son of Andrew Longenecker and Leah (Aurand) Eshelman. He married Clara Susan Miller, daughter of Jacob P. Miller and Susanna Middlekauff Wolf, on 20 September 1877 at Carroll Co., IL, no children.1 David B. Eschelman died on 8 August 1889 at Lanark, Carroll Co., IL, at age 37. He was buried in August 1889 at Cherry Grove Brethren Cemetery, Lanark, Carroll Co., IL, Findagrave #71237322.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 489.
F, d. circa 1847
Elvira Eschelman married Jacob Eby, son of Henry Eby and Elizabeth (?), on 15 September 1846 at Franklin Co. (probably), PA. Elvira Eschelman died circa 1847 at Franklin Co., PA.
Fianna Eschelman married Bishop Christian Hershey.
Child of Fianna Eschelman and Bishop Christian Hershey
- Fianna E. Hershey+ b. 17 Mar 1841, d. 29 Jan 1925
F, b. 1793, d. 1864
Catherine Eschleman was born in 1793 at Virginia.1 She married Abraham Pitman, son of Johann Philip Bittmann and Susannah Crabill, on 8 June 1816 at Shenandoah Co., VA.1 Catherine Eschleman died in 1864 at Shenandoah Co., VA.
Child of Catherine Eschleman and Abraham Pitman
- Barbara Pitman1 b. c 1822
- [S226] 1850 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia, District 58. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 976.
Frieda Viola Eschliman
F, b. 16 April 1912, d. 6 October 1999
Frieda Viola Eschliman was born on 16 April 1912 at rural Bellwood, Butler Co., NE. She married Adolph Medinger in 1935. Frieda Viola Eschliman died on 6 October 1999 at Columbus Manor, Columbus, Platte Co., NE, at age 87. She was buried in October 1999 at Roselawn Memorial Park, Columbus, Platte Co., NE, Findagrave #23891709.
Child of Frieda Viola Eschliman and Adolph Medinger
- Darla Mae Medinger+ b. 16 May 1937, d. 26 Aug 2015